• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Yea, Im running into problems. THis new bow I made, I haven't even put enchants on it yet, is making the game too freaking easy. My only aids are fortified gauntlets, a ring and a necklace and a circlet.

Do you think the Dragonborn higher level opponents might put up somewhat of a challenge to this bow I made?

Jei El

We will be avenged.
Overkill. They too would probably be very easy.

Morgan

No. Feed it to a rabbit corpse and make a new one. Keep it reasonable this time.

btw Im not trolling. I've spent literally months trying to make the most OP gear possible. crafting thousands of daggers and leather bracelets, scrounging up as much giant toes, creep cluster and wheat, and enchanting all my iron daggers. I wanna take a screen shot, Im gonna enchant a falmer helmet and see what I can get the bow's damage up.

Its up to 1062 damage with the falmer helmet and a piece of jewelry I forgot to wear. So with 5 pieces to fortify archery 240%, yea Im gonna have some fun initially and then find the game incredibly boring later.

I look forward to putting some enchants on it too, might get it over 1200.

I just slaughtered everyone in the Companions with the bow. Aela even died, initially she wouldn't die but eventually she did. Vilkas was dead, so was Farkas, Eurlond Gray-Mane.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Just to break it to ya, the cap should be around 600. SO no matter how much damage it does, It will do only 600 damage. Sorry.

EDIT.

I too used the alchemy/Enchanting way and realized I wasted a lot of hours making weapons which only does half the damage then stated

Pretty Vampires

Bunny Foo Foo
Just to break it to ya, the cap should be around 600. SO no matter how much damage it does, It will do only 600 damage. Sorry.

EDIT.

I too used the alchemy/Enchanting way and realized I wasted a lot of hours making weapons which only does half the damage then stated

Wrong. I've made bows that one-shotted legendary dragons.

Perkless in Skyrim

Bad to the Dragonbone.
Wrong. I've made bows that one-shotted legendary dragons.
Yeah. I've had weapons with damage in the millions. One hit, no matter what it was, and it died. Being a god (or goddess) is fun for awhile but it gets old.

The Wanderer

Young Heritic
I've pretty much given up on most crafting in Skyrim, this is the reason. I almost instantly get bored when i walk around 1 hitting everything and everyone.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
I've pretty much given up on most crafting in Skyrim, this is the reason. I almost instantly get bored when i walk around 1 hitting everything and everyone.
I agree. I crafted a few superpowered weapons but that made it too easy. Now I stick with armaments (armor, gauntlets, et al.) with perks, but not too high (I really don't need to do +240% archery damage - I already do enough @ 3X and a 98 bow - I'm a really good sneak!). I've found that I can usually just use what I can buy (and do the standard upgrades at the forges with my 100 + perks) and stick with those as weapons. I only do the armor thing 'cause I hat taking damage. Now, if I can get a poison immunity as a 2nd enchantment some time, I'll be happy (don't mind disease, easy to cure, but I HATE poison!).

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
I agree. I crafted a few superpowered weapons but that made it too easy. Now I stick with armaments (armor, gauntlets, et al.) with perks, but not too high (I really don't need to do +240% archery damage - I already do enough @ 3X and a 98 bow - I'm a really good sneak!). I've found that I can usually just use what I can buy (and do the standard upgrades at the forges with my 100 + perks) and stick with those as weapons. I only do the armor thing 'cause I hat taking damage. Now, if I can get a poison immunity as a 2nd enchantment some time, I'll be happy (don't mind disease, easy to cure, but I HATE poison!).
I don't mind poison, I always have one of my enchants, waterbreathing

Daelon DuLac

I don't mind poison, I always have one of my enchants, waterbreathing
That's a great idea! I never thought of putting waterbreathing on anything. Maybe I just get a kick out of the gasping sound when I do eventually come up for air! Hmm...

The only "glitch" I used was using a falmer helmet and a circlet.

The whole reason I've played this game for the last several months was to get to this moment. Make some OP weapon, like a bow or a Mace, and quote unquote "brag" about the damage (I have no life, I know) it was capable of doing after I was done. Seriously though, Im gonna reload an old save, my original intention was making some stronger armor without using the Juggernaut perk because I was dying very easily. I don't have much intention at all on using this bow, at least with archery enchants because its way too freaking OP. Thankfully Skyrim isn't a Multiplayer game.

I'd like to play elder scrolls online but if they implement a pay to play system, I won't be able to play until they get rid of that.

Daelon DuLac

The only "glitch" I used was using a falmer helmet and a circlet.

The whole reason I've played this game for the last several months was to get to this moment. Make some OP weapon, like a bow or a Mace, and quote unquote "brag" about the damage (I have no life, I know) it was capable of doing after I was done. Seriously though, Im gonna reload an old save, my original intention was making some stronger armor without using the Juggernaut perk because I was dying very easily. I don't have much intention at all on using this bow, at least with archery enchants because its way too freaking OP. Thankfully Skyrim isn't a Multiplayer game.

I'd like to play elder scrolls online but if they implement a pay to play system, I won't be able to play until they get rid of that.
You could always give the bow to Lydia. She's such a terrible shot, maybe the OP would even out her effectiveness. :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts