• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
My character's level 28 right now. I state this because of something unusual that happened with the Mace when I got it after finishing "The House of Horrors" this time that's never happened before.

USUALLY the Mace is highlighted with green and the enchantment on the Mace is "Deals 25 damage to Stamina and Magicka. If target dies within 3 seconds, fills a Soul Gem" ...
THIS time, however, it was purple and the enchantment was "Absorb 15 extra points of stamina and Magicka for every soul it has claimed."

Does the enchantment DIFFER if the mace is obtained at a certain level, or is this just a peculiarity with a mod I have installed? The wiki doesn't mention anything about the enchantment changing - and even if the Mace levels, its enchantment would get stronger, but the TYPE of enchantment wouldn't change ... this is just weird. (Don't get me wrong though - this is a nice change from the green monstrosity I had before... just wondering.)

Signus

Sounds like a mod, dude. Personally, I've never really gone for the mace, since it's a little too clunky for my characters. From what I've read, it only ever does the life/stamina absorb, plus soul trap.

Sounds like a mod, dude. Personally, I've never really gone for the mace, since it's a little too clunky for my characters. From what I've read, it only ever does the life/stamina absorb, plus soul trap.

Things just got more interesting. AEGISBANE (normally a frost-enchanted WARHAMMER, for me is apparently a STEEL MACE (still frost enchanted though.)

Also, has anyone come up with a way to return Aegisbane to the Shatter-Shield family? (It's obviously the warhammer mentioned by the guards in Windhelm as having been stolen ...)

Pete

I break into the house and just drop it off somewhere. Sometimes I complete the quests in my head this way.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts