• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

CaptMorgan72

What is the big deal with Snow Elves? They are exactly like the Altmer, except with no pigmentation. I don't see what all the fuss is about. They actually really remind me of Andorians from Star Trek, all they need are those antennas.

cebo

bugger i fus do rah him off the balcony think he will be at the bottom if i go back i wanted that armour ?

Haru17

Lost Falmer
As am I. Did I hear someone say that if you play as a Dunmer you can make your skin white? I might have to try that for my next character, ie. in an hour.

Light grey really, pale bosmer look like better falmer. Remember to go with white hair.

EmperorCharles

Light grey really, pale bosmer look like better falmer. Remember to go with white hair.

I think I like playing as a Dunmer SnowElf better. For two reasons:

1: at the beginning, Hadvar tells you that the gods really have forsaken your people, which is true.

2: you have eyes/bags around your eyes, symbolizing hiding in a cave for centuries

Benthos

Proud Mer
If ur skyrim "thinker" (meaning i think about the stories a lot) haha then u can think of the possibilities of the next elder scrolls game. First off ive gone far from knowin stuff about the elder scrolls. from thinking that skyrim and oblivion had nothing to do with each other, to know where the dwarves went haha. Anywayz i had a theory that in the next game the falmer might have been guided by the knight-palladin guy to an awesome race like the other elves and you may even be able to be a snow elf or falmer and cud become a knight-palliden if u were a snow elf. But it wud be a downside to non snow elfs ( which wud be similar to the orc stronghold things in skyrim) so just my theory crap. Anyway i haz a question. Is the Summerset Isles a Monoracial society. Someone on a different sight said they are so just wonderin haha :D
Wouldn't that be great? Being able to play as Falmer in the next game, I don't know how many times I've brought up that being an awesome move by Bethesda. But I wasn't thinking about the next game taking place in Summerset Isle.

sticky runes

I hated the forgotten vale - why i did that place have to be so bloody huge? I just go there for a bow, that's it. There are no other quests to do. No NPCs to meet. At least with soul cairn, we got some additional quests.

But the snow elves were pretty cool. All two of them. And I liked the falmer and chaurus that were all frozen in the temple.

Haru17

Lost Falmer
I hated the forgotten vale - why i did that place have to be so bloody huge? I just go there for a bow, that's it. There are no other quests to do. No NPCs to meet. At least with soul cairn, we got some additional quests.

But the snow elves were pretty cool. All two of them. And I liked the falmer and chaurus that were all frozen in the temple.

There are other quests in the Vale, there is the hidden book quests, the paragon quests, and the hidden locations of the Shellbug helmet material. It's just that not all of the quests are marked.

Panthera

Don Gato
The bow supposedly has the fastest draw time of all bows (it's pretty darn fast) and dragonscale armour looks great with the bow too, try it. Although yes the ancient falmer gear is awesome.
Auriel Bow, Zpehyr Bow and Long Bow have the same speed.

sticky runes

There are other quests in the Vale, there is the hidden book quests, the paragon quests, and the hidden locations of the Shellbug helmet material. It's just that not all of the quests are marked.

I did find the shellbug and some of the frost giants (took me forever to find my way back to that portal as well!) and fought the two dragons at the frozen lake. But everything about the vale was just way too sparse. I hate having large areas to wander around and bugger all to do in them.

Haru17

Lost Falmer
RIP possible snow elf DLC.

ShadowHunter

Snow Elves were my favorite part of Dawnguard! I really hope we get a possible Snow Elf DLC in the future. The race is just awesome, and the armor looks amazing

Haru17

Lost Falmer
Snow Elves were my favorite part of Dawnguard! I really hope we get a possible Snow Elf DLC in the future. The race is just awesome, and the armor looks amazing
Sadly Bethesda said that they're done with Skyrim and its DLC.

Delusional

Connoisseur of Hallucinations
Damn it. When did they say that?

Not too long ago. They want to focus their staff on the next big game, whatever it is. They said that it has gotten to the stage where they need everyone working on it and not on more Skyrim DLC.

I personally would have loved a Falmer/Dwemer DLC. I mention Dwemer because they are such a big mystery, but then again, such a big mystery that could possibly warrant an entire game. I am really intrigued by the entire Falmer and Dwemer story though. It's gotta be one of the coolest backstories in Skyrim.

ShadowHunter

Not too long ago. They want to focus their staff on the next big game, whatever it is. They said that it has gotten to the stage where they need everyone working on it and not on more Skyrim DLC.

I personally would have loved a Falmer/Dwemer DLC. I mention Dwemer because they are such a big mystery, but then again, such a big mystery that could possibly warrant an entire game. I am really intrigued by the entire Falmer and Dwemer story though. It's gotta be one of the coolest backstories in Skyrim.
It would have been a very good DLC. I agree that it is a really cool backstory. It would be cool to actually meet Dwemer.

Maybe that could be a plot in Elder Scrolls 6, if they ever make one.

Brazen8

I loved the two snow elves, especially considering the Ancient Falmer armor is my favourite light armor. There's a sort of grace about them that sets them apart from the Dwemer.

Haru17

Lost Falmer
I loved the two snow elves, especially considering the Ancient Falmer armor is my favourite light armor. There's a sort of grace about them that sets them apart from the Dwemer.

The falmer are mystical beings that live up to their legend and the dwemer are techno-magical badasses.

Delusional

Connoisseur of Hallucinations
I would really love to know what happened to the Dwemer. They're comparable to the Mayans, in a sense. Revolutionary technology in their day and age, and then they just disappeared.

If it were my game, and I made a questline about them, I would either have it be like looking back in time as you walk through a certain ruin, and you see flashbacks of the civilization and it's downfall, or, I would have a last bastion of the Dwemer, one last stronghold that they inhabit, perhaps on the verge of takeover by the Falmer or whatever caused their near extinction, and you have to assist them drive back the invaders and help protect this last safe haven.

But, two Snow Elves will suffice for now, I suppose.

I expect some Dwemer storyline in an Elder Scrolls VI, Bethesda xD (and more than the aetherium crap in Dawnguard)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts