• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Shaun92R

Just done this quest, awesome hope they add some more snow elfs in future DLC

Shaun92R

Also is it possible to get Ancient Falmer helmet or other headware?

Tman2177

Yes, you can obtain ancient Falmer armor from Knight-Paladin Gelebor's brother (Sorry don't remember his name) after you kill him. And, if your character is evil, you can kill Gelebor and take his armor too.

El Fonz0

Also is it possible to get Ancient Falmer helmet or other headware?
Technically, it's a Crown, but you can't get it anyway. You can find it on a skeleton in the Forgotten vale on the highest rock point. It has an Elven greatsword next to it.

Tman2177

I found the Snow elves to be very cool (at least knight-paladin Gelebor was, his brother was a bit of a douche.) And i hope to see more of the survivors(not betrayed, as Gelebor puts it) in future DLCs or TES games.

Shaun92R

yes i did that and got Armour, gauntlets and boots but was wondering if you could get helmet

Shaun92R

Technically, it's a Crown, but you can't get it anyway. You can find it on a skeleton in the Forgotten vale on the highest rock point. It has an Elven greatsword next to it.

Aright thanks, that's no good lol

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
The elves started the war with the Nords, sacking their cities and forcing them out. Ysgramor and his sons barely escaped and came back to avenge the Nords. Stop acting like the Snow Elves are innocent, because of their actions they had to go into hiding and got transformed into Falmer.

Sent from HTC app Tapatalk

Shamus O'Hoolihan

I think the SnowElves/Falmer have a lot of possibilities. A Rise of the Falmer type DLC would be cool. There's plenty of evidence pointing towards the possibility. I mean, Gelebor has stated that they are becoming more intelligent. Communicationw as hinted at. And there is that one book that talks about the increase in Falmer raids on the surface. I think it would be amazing if there was a DLC that had the Falmer attempting to exact their long-awaited revenge on the surface world.

Exelex

I love the Snow Elves and resent the Nords for invading Skyrim and taking it from the race of Mer. They were living in such peace and prosperity until the Nords arrived. The Nords claimed that Skyrim was their "ancestral land". If it wasn't for them, the Snow Elves wouldn't have had to depend on those Dwemer and loose their vision. I loved the missions/ chapters involving the Snow Elves. I hope that I can become one some how in the future.

Note: I do not hate the Nords at all. Just a strong dislike at the moment.

Haru17

Lost Falmer
The elves started the war with the Nords, sacking their cities and forcing them out. Ysgramor and his sons barely escaped and came back to avenge the Nords. Stop acting like the Snow Elves are innocent, because of their actions they had to go into hiding and got transformed into Falmer.

Sent from HTC app Tapatalk

They got the same treatment as the Europeans, and later the US, gave the Native Americans. Yes the Nords had no home to go to, as Atmora was frozen to the point of lifelessness, but you can't justify extinction with this.

I have an idea for a Rise of the Falmer DLC that I'll post one of these days.

XhoppX

didnt someone say they were gonna post a picture of their snow elf?? where is it man? we wanna see

Wo1f

I'm thinking that there would be a secret organization of snow elves that didn't lose their minds;
if u chose to be one u would be chosen to go and see if the world is safe for snow elves to return to the world. P.S. they would probably use bows and magic like the falmer

Haru17

Lost Falmer
I'm thinking that there would be a secret organization of snow elves that didn't lose their minds;
if u chose to be one u would be chosen to go and see if the world is safe for snow elves to return to the world. P.S. they would probably use bows and magic like the falmer

This is what I expect. Another small pocket of snow elves that is probably in an isolated region, possibly sometimes underground.

Slayer of Slayers

Slaying of a Slayer that Slays I Say
Loves it myself as well, I was always intrested and fascinated with the snow elves and/or the "deep elves". So actually getting to meet one in person was almost unimaginable considering that the falmer are the only decedents of the race that are still around. Sad that you had to end up killing 1 of the 2 known to be alive but still, preety kool id say. Hope they bring some more of that into the game either in other DLC or future Elder Scrolls games. Much love fellow adventurers

The OP3RaT0R

Call me Op. Or Smooth.
My jaw literally dropped when I met a snow elf for the first time. I had read reviews of Dawnguard before I bought it and they said it was good but not great, and then I met Gelebor and those reviews meant nothing.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts