• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

InfinityGuy

Im gonna send one maybe tommarow or the next day i have to finish DawnGaurd so i can get a side to side pic of me and the Knight-Paladin:D

PelagiusIV

Do you need to have started or finished the Dawnguard questline in order to be able to change the mer's skin tone to white? I started a new character (Altmer) and there was nothing in the character creation close to the white skin of the Snow Elves. So I then headed to Riftin, thinking maybe it was only changable by the lady in the ratway, but there is still only the same tones you can choose from at the beginning of the game, no white.

InfinityGuy

I used a dark elf for my character and i was able to make his skin to white in the start of the game

PelagiusIV

Yeah I tried a Dark Elf afterwards and they had it to start off with, but I didn't like the facial features of them as much as the Altmer. And I already got my Altmer to level 11 and started the Vampire Lord side of the questline, don't feel like starting a new one already. Maybe for my next character though :D

Templar of Talos

Bane of Elves and Vampires
I almost felt guilty playing as a Nord because the Snow-Elves were awesome. I'm even thinking of Rolling a Altmer Knight-Paladin on my next Dawnguard playthrough...

Waffles

The snow elves skin color could be any color. The only known representation of a snow elf is the Eye's of falmer statue, and that is a bronze color. I'm pretty sure it's just because that's the material they had to use. But, like the dinosaurs, there is no known color of the snow elves.
-.- You meet a Snow Elf in Dawnguard...

The Hungry Orc

Master of the Pyre
Your signature reminds me Empty Child lol. And no one probably knows what that is.

It's part of the main storyline for Dawnguard so they'll figure it out eventually.

Natrilis

I would love to be able to loot the tomb of the snow prince. you know, whom the Nords honored cuz of his fighting prowess or whatever? It would be pretty awesome to be able to have all that snow elf stuff. Personally, having the falmer form an attack against all us "surface dwellers" or something would be an interesting twist. Sadly, unless the betrayed are somehow reverted back to SE, the race seems doomed to extiction. :sadface:

Waffles

I would love to be able to loot the tomb of the snow prince. you know, whom the Nords honored cuz of his fighting prowess or whatever? It would be pretty awesome to be able to have all that snow elf stuff. Personally, having the falmer form an attack against all us "surface dwellers" or something would be an interesting twist. Sadly, unless the betrayed are somehow reverted back to SE, the race seems doomed to extiction. :sadface:
I just hope that a group of Snow Elves escaped through a portal and return in another DLC along with the Dwemer xD

Nick_Tbolt

I just hope that a group of Snow Elves escaped through a portal and return in another DLC along with the Dwemer xD
For any Stargate fans, from what I have read, it seemed to me that the Dwemer ascended, since they all just vanished. So i believe its entirely possible to bring them back, maybe a rogue group wants to come back and help fight those dirty Aldmeri Lol. So i think they could make another DLC on the Deemed, and another one the Snow Elves

Redguard level 81 - Dual Enchanted Dragonbone Axes - Fully Upgraded Werewolf

InfinityGuy

the dwemer were either trapped in oblivion or descended into some sort of godhood.
I have a question. Where is the tomb of the snow prince. I know his spear is in morrowind. Is his tomb in Skyrim?

I would love it if they brought the snow elfs back in another expansion. maybe they even have some ancient majic where they can turn you into a snow elf. (some Avatar kinda thing; maybe) i would really like to see more of their armor and weapons though: books, ruins, etc. it would be BA if Bethesda did.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts