• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
If I choose the Aetherial Crown, will my main Standing Stone (Warrior) ability be put into it, or will it stay on my character even when I put it on, theoretically giving me three Stone abilities?

JClarke1953

If you go to the Lover's Stone and touch it while wearing the Crown, you'll have your Warrior stone still, as well as "faster" learning of the other skills, is my understanding, and what I've seen when I've had to take it off to use another circlet.

Whenever I took off the Crown, I'd see a "Mage Stone removed", and when putting it back on, "Mage Stone returned".

JoeReese

I thought it was only supposed to give you one extra stone, but my gf had it for a while with three total. We're not sure how that happened. From watching her, it seems your old stone goes into the crown while your new stone goes on you, so depending on your stones, you may want to go to the most useful one second, so you have the power even if you don't have your crown on for some reason. (lord stone) Also, the Penitus Oculatus helmet seems to be able to be worn over the crown.

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
It is possible to get 3standing stones at once but it isnt easy and usually happens by mistake than anything else (at least in my case).

The crown takes a little fiddling around to get the right combo, but when you get the crown it wont have any stones attached to it.

The basic rule of thumb is if you want to get a stone attached to the crown, than have the crown equiped , if you want to change your personal standing stone, than unequip the crown (dropping it may help to, if its being difficult) and touch the stone.

As i said though, it is a fiddly item. it took me over an hour to get the lord stone on myself and the ritual stone on the crown coz it kept doing the opposite combo.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts