Lost Lydia - Can anyone help me

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

juniperbugg

Skyrim addict
Ok so I was looking for pieces of the gauldur amulet, and I had my trusty Lydia by my side until we entered a room with a death over lord. I died a few times trying to get past him but eventually I prevailed however at a price...My dear Lydia dissappeared >.<

I know alot of people hold Lydia in contempt but im attached and I desperately want her back so I got online and had a good look around for solutions...

1. Retrace your steps...done no Lydia
2. Fast travel...nope no Lydia
3. Check your house and Dragonsreach...Oh Lydia where are youuuu!
4. She may be dead check the hall of the dead in Whiterun...OH MY GOD SHES NOT DEAD o_O
5. Wait and check your house and Dragonsreach....*waits 2 weeks of game time*...sigh
6. Get a new follower if they dont say I have a follower Lydia is dead...But Lydia isnt in the hall of the dead >.< (think id waited more then 3 days before I tried to get another follower)
7. Get married, sometimes the corpse of a dead follower can appear and scare the living daylights of wedding guests...Myself and Balimund the Rifton smithy are now happily married...Lydia was a no show -.-
8. Try doing the companions quest, as you need to take a companion you may find Lydia waiting for you at Jorrvaskr...Why wont she come back to meeeeeee ='(

Its been weeks in game time and about a week in real time I really dont know what else I can do I need some closure, I'd love to have her back alive but I'll be satisfied if I get her back dead the woman has my gold...

Please please please if anyone else can help me find my long lost Lydia id be so greatful, one Skyrim addict to the rest of you I am desperate its just not the same without her saracsticly drawling that she is "sworn to carry my burdens"

Im playing on an xbox 360 so I dont have the abilty to spawn her back to me =((

PLEASE HELP ME FIND MY LYDIA! Any help would be hugely appreciated <3

Jeff31

Premium Member
You could have reloaded a old save that fixes everything.

Jeff31

Premium Member
well she may be lost forever thats the only way beside what you listed that I know of.

juniperbugg

Skyrim addict
I went back again and searched everywhere, I lost her in Saarthal shes nowhere to be seen and she isnt hard to miss in dwarven amour shes bright gold lol

Lee

Rasta-For-I
Juniper, I'm sorry, but she's gone. What were you thinking leaving your gold with her? She choked for me on our very first quest together. It was her and me Vs the dragon at Mount Anthor. I don't know how I came through that, it was my first dragon kill, but afterwards she was there dead on the ground. I'd intended to marry her, but on reflection I'm glad I didn't as she was a bit of a wuss. Instead I married Aela, who is tough and hot.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts