• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Wuffles

I like to keep all the Deadric artifacts (Besides the Saviors armour and Vile's Masque) in the cellar.

This includes Hircines Ring.

I literally spent a whole hour trying to find that ring after it went missing.
I then spent another hour looking through every storage item in the house.

During this search, I found that the manequin I stored my Ebony Mail on duplicated said mail...
So I lost a ring, and gained some armour?

Has this happened to anyone else?

I like to keep all the Deadric artifacts (Besides the Saviors armour and Vile's Masque) in the cellar.

This includes Hircines Ring.

I literally spent a whole hour trying to find that ring after it went missing.
I then spent another hour looking through every storage item in the house.

During this search, I found that the manequin I stored my Ebony Mail on duplicated said mail...

Happens all the time :oops: The Hearthfire homes are really overall excellent , but most the weapon glass containers don't work so well , And the armor dummies move all over the place and will duplicate armor . The # 1 place that works for me is the vanilla house in Windhelm , every thing works very well . Some of the forum Bro's and Sister's have been able to fix the glitches in the Hearthfire homes via mod commands on P.C. I use X-box 360 so don't have that ability . Good luck to you and nice to meet you here on the forums . :)

Wuffles

Happens all the time :oops: The Hearthfire homes are really overall excellent , but most the weapon glass containers don't work so well , And the armor dummies move all over the place and will duplicate armor . The # 1 place that works for me is the vanilla house in Windhelm , every thing works very well . Some of the forum Bro's and Sister's have been able to fix the glitches in the Hearthfire homes via mod commands on P.C. I use X-box 360 so don't have that ability . Good luck to you and nice to meet you here on the forums . :)

Heh, thanks. Just annoying since I was going to start the companion's questline soon...
*Grumbles*
Oh, and speaking of hearthfire... Know where I could find a Julianos amulet? Only shrine I don't have yet.

Heh, thanks. Just annoying since I was going to start the companion's questline soon...
*Grumbles*
Oh, and speaking of hearthfire... Know where I could find a Julianos amulet? Only shrine I don't have yet.

They might have that item at Radiant Raiment in Solitude. It will be near the top of the shopping list , if they don't have it keep checking back it will show up sooner than later . :)

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
One of the mannequins in my home on Solstheim duplicated Ahzidals boots for me. They are always jumping off their pedestals to. Some unique weapons just refuse to go onto a rack or plaque, so I reluctantly put them in my "Weapons to keep" chest.
Some of the weapons, Daedric artefacts in particular have an unstable physical model, causing them to fall off racks and disappear. It's to do with their coding.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows

Yes, quite annoyingly. I put the Jester's Armor (not cicero's, how could I kill him?) on a mannequin and threw Victoria Vici's wedding clothes on there too (I don't remember why). Now every time I go in there I'm treating to a mannequin wearing the jester's hat, a wedding dress, and wedding sandals. They keep respawning no matter what. I guess I have an infinite supply of wedding dresses.

You could open up a wedding dress shop :D

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
Yes, quite annoyingly. I put the Jester's Armor (not cicero's, how could I kill him?) on a mannequin and threw Victoria Vici's wedding clothes on there too (I don't remember why). Now every time I go in there I'm treating to a mannequin wearing the jester's hat, a wedding dress, and wedding sandals. They keep respawning no matter what. I guess I have an infinite supply of wedding dresses.

You could open up a wedding dress shop :D

My character looks a lot like my profile picture. Now what would that guy be doing selling wedding dresses and why would you buy them? He probably has so many because he keeps killing his fiances on their wedding day and looting them.

:eek: He's going to run out of willing suitors if word gets around they died before they are married. Maybe that can be his front. nice wedding dress salesman by day... bride serial killer by night.o_O

Wildroses

I'm having that issue with Vokun. I initially put it on a mannequin, then decided my character was in all truth deeply uncertain about all Dragon Priests and would actually feel more comfortable putting it in one of the ten safes in the basement. So I took it off and put it in a random safe about four times, each time thinking: "I could have sworn I took that off the mannequin" and by the time I checked all the safes I had five of the bloody masks.

DustyMayFire

Skyforge apprentice
If ever you have trouble with taking your weapons off the rack, like if it doesn't give you the option to pick something up, but there is a weapon there, you can use any of your force or fire or frost shouts on the rack and most times it gives you the option to pick the weapon up. Don't know if it works for everyone, but I've had that issue many times and most times the shouting works.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts