• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

lacrosseguy108

hey guys, a few months back igot skyrim on xbox one for my bday and i downloaded a few mods. after that my sister started playing the game too. she came across a weapon that looks like a giants club called Bonehounds Bite, the enchant on it was the same as the giants smash where it has a chance to send your enemy in to the air. i asked her where she found it at and her being new to the game had no idea but she was playing on a new game so it couldnt have been far from the starting area. has anyone ever seen this or have any idea where to get it at? thanks.
edit: i have looked quite a few times on google and havnt found a single thing about the weapon

Mercutio

Assistant Regional Manager
Possibly a mod or maybe an unobtainable developer weapon.
I know mods like the SoT mod can create unique weapons so that would probably be a solution. can you tell me anything else about it? Or like give me a picture?

lacrosseguy108

I know mods like the SoT mod can create unique weapons so that would probably be a solution. can you tell me anything else about it? Or like give me a picture?
ill hop on the game and send you a picture asap, ill have one by tommorow

Mercutio

Assistant Regional Manager
ill hop on the game and send you a picture asap, ill have one by tommorow
Alright. Yeah, cause you can't really get a giant club in the game normally because it's unobtainable. You could get a companion to pick it up but you can't actually take it from them so 9 times out of 10 it's a mod or it's because of a mod.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts