Load Screen Quotes: What would yours be?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
We've read the load screen text millions of times and seen quotes like, "The best techniques are passed on by the survivors. -- Gaiden Shinji, 1E 490"

If the developers posted a worthy quote from your character(s) in a future Elder Scrolls game, what would the quote(s) be?

If you feel the need to provide context, feel free to do so.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
"For a true warrior, the desires for battle and strength are not that different. You fight to seek strength, or you gain strength to seek a better fight. While the pathways may differ, the results are the same."

-- Raido Kasai

Mr Forz

I'm helping. Mostly.
"Look, I'm not that young anymore, I've killed many, plenty of methods. Conjured weapons, ice spikes, deep freezing, fists, and once with a shovel, but NEVER with restoration magic."

"Look, I'm not that young anymore, I've killed many, plenty of methods. Conjured weapons, ice spikes, deep freezing, fists, and once with a shovel, but NEVER with restoration magic."
What about Draugar and vamps with the sun light spells from dawnguard? :p

Aren Direfrost... Witchhunter

Mr Forz

I'm helping. Mostly.
What about Draugar and vamps with the sun light spells from dawnguard? :p

They're already dead.

Pete

If it falls from the sky or sinks into the earth, remember, its just the new normal.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts