• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

itsLilBeastHD

Jason, Modder.
Download Link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=132389628

Details & Location;
---------
Light Daedric Armor v1.0 add's a light version of the Daedric armor into the game for those who prefer the armor and would like to use it on characters trained in the light armor perks. You can find this armor in the riverwood general trader for a decent price, location might change soon.

Upgrade;
---------
All of the armor parts are upgradable at the workbench with the daedric perk. Each armor piece has the base stats but i have reduce each stat by 10 points to make it more light armor friendly. Light armor with heavy stats wouldn't be fair afterall.

Updates;
---------
Future versions of this mod will include custom textures for the armors and weapons and custom enchanted sets for the heavier classes and light classes for those who do not wish to train in the enchantment perk tree. So stick around.

Credits & Permissions;
---------
Credit goes to the following

Bethseda for the game.
Creation kit for the tools.
itsJasonHD (me) for the mod.

You do not have permission to upload this file to the nexus or ANY other mod site.

Errors;
---------
No errors have been reported or found so far, please report all errors to me in the comments section.

Alternate Notes;
---------
Do not leave a comment telling me that other people have created this mod, i do not care and i will delete the comments. I'm planning on adding custom content so in the future this mod will not be the same as previous created ones. Also, when asking for assistance or general suggestions be polite about it. I refuse to help rude and improperly behaved people.

itsLilBeastHD

Jason, Modder.
Pictures aren't needed, all this mod does is add a set of light daedric armor. It looks exactly the same as the daedric armor thats in the game.

OoIChewYuoO

Im Not As Evil As They Say I Am, Am I?
id use this if it werent for the fact i play skyrim on the ps3. oh well

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts