Lets Play: Would you rather?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
Sinking boat :eek: I have recurring nightmares about being in a plane hurtling uncontrollably towards the ground, so I'd rather take my chances with the boat, thank you very much! Strangely enough flying in real life doesn't really bother me, though I don't particularily enjoy it, either. But man.. if I was trying to join the mile high club in a plane that was falling from the sky.. well, let's just say that sex might be the last thing on my mind so the flight attendant better be the hottest woman on earth (or as in this case, in the sky :D )!

Would you rather die of starvation or die of overeating?

Overeating. I might as well enjoy some damn food before I go! Plus I'm a glutton anyway. ;)

Would you rather... lick the crevices between a homeless man's toes or shave his chest?

S

SynnerLarkie

SHAVE HIS CHEST!!

would you rather have said homeless man's nut on you or drink same homeless man's bath water.

ShadowMage

Article Writer
Yes I would have his peanuts or walnuts or cashews on me.

Would you rather be gay or forever tortured.

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
Gee, can't there be a third option? Like 15 minutes of intense torture after which I emerge as heterosexual as ever? :eek:
Ah damn it, I guess I gotta play by the rules. :sadface: Ok then, I suppose I'd be gay. No point in being straight if somebody is subjecting you to cock n' balls torture round the clock for the rest of your life o_O

Would you rather drink a bucket of paint or jump out of a 4th floor window?

Gee, can't there be a third option? Like 15 minutes of intense torture after which I emerge as heterosexual as ever? :eek:
Ah damn it, I guess I gotta play by the rules. :sadface: Ok then, I suppose I'd be gay. No point in being straight if somebody is subjecting you to cock n' balls torture round the clock for the rest of your life o_O

Would you rather drink a bucket of paint or jump out of a 4th floor window?
Window. I'm a pro lander.

Would you rather die with honor on the battlefield when you were in your 30's, or die in a stupid, almost humiliating way when you were 110?

S

SynnerLarkie

oooo 110... because honestly if you are that old noone is gonna care how you died...

would you rather take a tackle from cortland finnegan (my favorite NFL player) or take a cleat to the face by david villa (my favorite futbol player)

EDIT: actually lukas podolskii is my favorite player.

ShadowMage

Article Writer
Be tackled. It won't hurt as bad. Still will hurt.

Would you rather play Skyrim forever or any shooter game forever.

Be tackled. It won't hurt as bad. Still will hurt.

Would you rather play Skyrim forever or any shooter game forever.
Shooter games. Why? One word. Halo.

Would you rather destroy Earth or the home planet of a completely defenseless and peaceful alien species?

S

SynnerLarkie

Earth then move to the other one. Earth's days are numbered anyhow.

would you rather live somewhere no one could understand your language or live somewhere no one would except your money.

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
Burned beans. Sounds much more appetizing than frozen hamburgers!

Would you rather be locked in a coffin with no windows and only air holes for breathing, or balance on a high platform with a deadly fall beneath you and just enough space for one person to stand? You'd have to survive 1 hour of either one..

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
I'd take my chances with the coffin. Breathing is overrated anyway. Plus, I'd be lying down. Sorted.

Would you rather face a charging bull with no red blankie or sword, or ride a real rodeo style bull who's super pissed you're on his back?

Ride the bull.

Would you rather fight off the zombie apocalypse with an AK47 with an average amount of ammo, or a bow and 1,000 quivers of arrows (with 20 arrows per quiver) ?

dunklunk

Gimme the bow. That's a minimum of 20,000 dead-ass zombies. More, if I retrieve all the arrows, and I don't miss. ;)

Would you rather sky dive with a questionable chute (y'know, maybe it will, maybe it won't) or be swimming with the Great Whites in a dodgy cage made out of aluminum?

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
I'd take my chances with the great whites! I doubt I taste all that good, anyway, so with any luck I'd get nibbled on a bit, deemed unfit for consumption and left alone :p

Would you rather be stripped naked, smothered in barbeque sauce and thrown into the woods with a starving bear (you'd have the option of trying to evade the bear as best you could), OR walk up to that bear when he's well-fed and happy and slap him in the face?

S

SynnerLarkie

wow... slap him in the face...

would you rather be awake all night with you sick child or be stuck on an airplane with someone elses sick child sitting behind you. (same amount of time for both)

dunklunk

Your own sick child. That way, at least he/she is of your own flesh and blood.

Speaking of blood, would you rather get torn to shreds by a Skyrim werewolf or drained dry by a Skyrim vampire?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts