Lets Play: Would you rather?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Lemnisc8

Bunny Protector and Thalmor Killer
I don't have a clue what that is.

Would you rather have sex with the Night Mother once a month or have sex with a Hagraven every few days.

Hagraven, I heard those birds can go for hours, though it's like dropping a sausage down a pringle can ;)

Would you rather be drowning or suffocating? (Sorry, i know that's morbid but that's literally all i could come up with after being sat here for 5 minutes thinking about it).

Seth

The Skrimmer
Hagraven, I heard those birds can go for hours, though it's like dropping a sausage down a pringle can ;)

Would you rather be drowning or suffocating? (Sorry, i know that's morbid but that's literally all i could come up with after being sat here for 5 minutes thinking about it).

Drowning, Apparently after the initial struggle I've read/heard it's quite peaceful ( As far as dying goes ).

Since you started the morbidness lol...

Would you rather be killed by a Bear or a Lion.

Lemnisc8

Bunny Protector and Thalmor Killer
Drowning, Apparently after the initial struggle I've read/heard it's quite peaceful ( As far as dying goes ).

Since you started the morbidness lol...

Would you rather be killed by a Bear or a Lion.

I'd rather kick a lions ass because neither would kill me, lol :)

Ok would you rather be rich and miserable or poor and happy?

ShadowMage

Article Writer
I'd rather kick a lions ass because neither would kill me, lol :)

Ok would you rather be rich and miserable or poor and happy?

Poor and happy. I wouldn't be robbed. Except by the dovakiin. . .

Would you rather die and be with Sithis or the Daedric Princes.

Zoa Two Tails

Cloak and Dagger Artist
I would rather be with the Princes because sam is my bestest buddy.

Would you rather get raped by a girl or have to take it from a gay guy on steroids?

Zoa Two Tails

Cloak and Dagger Artist
Depends on the torture what do you have in mind? If its choking i do that to myself ;)

Zoa Two Tails

Cloak and Dagger Artist
If the shock is applied to my nIpples then let's go with the torture option
Would you rather take it up the ass from an elephant or a whale?

If the shock is applied to my nIpples then let's go with the torture option
Would you rather take it up the ass from an elephant or a whale?
Whale. Elephants make too much noise.

Would you rather be a dragon or a dovahkiin?

Dragons are better, they fly! :p

Would you rather sit on spikes or stand forever?
Stand forever. I'm getting kinda fat :p

Would you rather rewrite The Phantom Menace or the ending of Mass Effect 3?

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
Bench press 1000 lbs. Yeah, I know, I know.. don't forget to train your legs blah blah blah don't prioritize your upper body blah blah blah, but c'mon man, 1000 lbs bench press! :D

Would you rather kill someone in self-defense or have them beat you severely and barely survive, but not have to deal with their death on your conscience?

Bench press 1000 lbs. Yeah, I know, I know.. don't forget to train your legs blah blah blah don't prioritize your upper body blah blah blah, but c'mon man, 1000 lbs bench press! :D

Would you rather kill someone in self-defense or have them beat you severely and barely survive, but not have to deal with their death on your conscience?
Kill; it would make the voices happy :D

JK. Seriously, I'd probably go with the second one.

Would you rather become the opposite sex, or stay the same while spending your lifetime in jail?

ShadowMage

Article Writer
Opposite sex FTW! No, I just wouldn't like jail.

Would you rather drink a solid or try to chew a liquid? What if it were forever?

Opposite sex FTW! No, I just wouldn't like jail.

Would you rather drink a solid or try to chew a liquid? What if it were forever?
Drink a solid. I've done it before.

Would you rather get laid in a crash-landing plane, or in a sinking boat?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts