• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
J

Jeremius

I honestly do not see the point of the thread. It means nothing to the game, and should be placed in an off-topic subforum, and locked.

Are you getting cranky that I'm kicking your ass on the Imperials vs Stormcloaks debate? Don't worry I'll give you some tissues bro :)

No, I am serious. This thread has nothing to do with Skyrim the game, and therefore has no place in the Skyrim Discussion forum section.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
If you have a problem with my thread, go bitch to Rayven since it was her idea to put it in this board. Otherwise shut up and get over it.

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
If anything he should be annoyed that it didn't get updated.
It is not updated because no one cares about it.

Because it's for fun and has no bearing on anything, yet it brings a little bit of joy to a few people?

I'm not seeing your argument, man. You're coming across really aggressive for no reason. Surely you have better things to do than bitch about an inconsequential thread?

J

Jeremius

Because it's for fun and has no bearing on anything, yet it brings a little bit of joy to a few people?

I'm not seeing your argument, man. You're coming across really aggressive for no reason. Surely you have better things to do than bitch about an inconsequential thread?

My argument is why is this in this section of the forum when it belongs in the off-topic section, as it clearly would fit there better, not being at all related to the actual game.

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
My argument is why is this in this section of the forum when it belongs in the off-topic section, as it clearly would fit there better, not being at all related to the actual game.

Maybe you have a valid point, but you approached it completely wrong. You came aggressively over a matter of little importance. I don't see the harm in letting this stay where it is. It's not bothering anyone and it's not clogging the front page of the forum up.

It just doesn't seem significant enough to get worked up over. By the letter of the law, does this belong here? Maybe, maybe not. It's bit of a grey area and I've seen threads that have less relevance to Skyrim be allowed, so why not this? Plus, it's been here for over 6 months and nobody has complained or had a problem with it. Why now? Your motivation is just unclear to me and I really think there are better things to discuss on here than the merits of this thread's location.

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
Surely you have better things to do than bitch about an inconsequential thread?

This is a dude who stays on the Imperial and Stormcloak thread... All he really does is "bitch about an inconsequential" things.

I've read that thread once or twice, but I mostly avoid it. I do see from time to time disagreements spill into other threads. Apparently, plops gets pretty heated in there. Almost as heated as the time my friend and I argued over who would win in a fight: Thor or Superman. Magic lightning, man, magic fluffing lightning! :p

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
Thor or Superman. Magic lightning, man, magic fluffing lightning! :p

Off topic, but you should mention to your friend Superman has a canon weakness to magic. Now I don't remember if Thor is actually magic or like the Asgardian's are stupidly advanced technology that is basically magic to our eyes.

This will be my last off topic post here, but Thor is totally magic in the comic. In the movie-verse, ok, Marvel went the way of silly aliens. But in the comics... I cited numerous examples of Superman being taken down by magic. It's super clear that Thor calls down a little magic lightning, a lightning charged hammer smash, and Supes will be eating the dirt.

And that's why I also think Wonder Woman should be able to take him out, but that's a discussion for another thread that has tensions way higher than the topic calls for. ;)

So if I put my name onto this thing here, what would my rank be? I liked the idea a few pages back for a warrior/adventurer equivalent. I'm not a big mage fan. They go squish a lot.

Toxius

Frost Wolf
Getting updates randomly, to something I've probably never seen before.

I would have to say though, does the thread hurt anybody though? No, okay then. Let it be? Oh, maybe it only annoys one person. Who seemingly decides to attack this thread, after what?

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage

That is because I handed it over to another forum member who is more active. Hence 'Legends of Skyrim Forums 2' which replaced this one as a sticky thread.

Get off your high horse, this was decided by the forum admin and the forum moderator. Since 'General Skyrim Discussion' receives more traffic than other boards. You're just making yourself look like an idiot complaining about a thread that is months old, and arguing it shouldn't be here when the people who own the forum disagree with you... Get over it son.

People are getting tired of your constant moaning about what threads should be closed, not used, or that if you dislike something everyone should not have fun with it.

If you really want to complain, PM Rayven and AS88 or the forum Administrator. They'll tell you to piss off in a more polite way than I ever could.

Anouck

Queen of Procrastination
I'm now an Arch-Mage :)
Who cares?
I honestly do not see the point of the thread. It means nothing to the game, and should be placed in an off-topic subforum, and locked.

You don't have to like it; nor do you have to come here. If it's such a big source of irritation for you, then just don't come back. There are other people who are enjoying it, and they should have the ability to do so. Now shush and parteeeh

hVBxkz0.gif

KaitoGhost

Sea Sponge First Mate

You know what else isn't related to the actual game of Skyrim? You. Guess you'd better leave the forums now.

KTHXBAI.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts