Lady's! Why Vilkas & Farkas??

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Edgeheaded

Dunmer Warrior
I'm a straight man and I'm married to Farkas, everyone is gay for Farkas.

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
I just forced-married an orc chief leader Burguk. As my character is a female orc, marrying a human looked a bit odd..so i chose this one because he is 1 hand weapon trainer, looks strong and fierce and i didn't like any of the orcs you could originally choose for marriage....so yeah.. don't like using the console, but as marriage in skyrim is not really a big thing.
Didn't like his brother Ghorbash the Iron hand?

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
My first character, a khajiit, married Benor, the imperial wannabe from Morthal. lol.. He used to be her follower until they got married and then be became the house husband:)

My second character, a Nord, married Farkas. She liked his manliness, and kind heart and he seems to genuinely care for her. But she does feel a little sad for him when ever she comes home and he is just sitting there. Eating his bread. She doesn't see him much as he is not a good follower to have because she is a sneak, ranged attack gal.

As for third husband, well my next nord went for Marcurio as he is extremely pleasant and loving to have as a husband. He interacts with the kids and is also one of the best followers to have, when they feel like adventuring together. When he stays home with the kids, she is off with Serana, who I think has a bit of a thing for her as well, and may just be her bit on the side;)

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
Another reason I wont marry Vilkas or Farkas, or any of the Companions for that matter, is because once you marry them they can't wander around Skyrim adventuring on their own anymore. I really like running into them on my travels and running in to help them kill a bear or have them rush to my aid against a Dragon. I would never clip the wings and take away the freedom of the only other adventurers that roam about Skyrim.

The exact reason I regretted marrying Farkas. He looks so sad when I come home...sitting there, eating his bread. One of the reasons I created a new character.

elena

I just forced-married an orc chief leader Burguk. As my character is a female orc, marrying a human looked a bit odd..so i chose this one because he is 1 hand weapon trainer, looks strong and fierce and i didn't like any of the orcs you could originally choose for marriage....so yeah.. don't like using the console, but as marriage in skyrim is not really a big thing.
Didn't like his brother Ghorbash the Iron hand?

Did you see his underbite? ok, orcs have underbite, but that one was so exaggerated that looking at him form one side was too hilarious. Fore the rest i kinda liked him. He seemed like a cool nice guy, but i wanted the chief!...dunno..i'll think about it and i might change brothers (i have a save before i married him and all the jazz) so i don't have to use the force marriage trick just in case i messed up something..i didn't look like there was much more going on in that camp tho..

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
My female characters always marry Farkas (he's the dumb one, right? - of course I don't think of him as dumb, just basic and respectful) or Eric the Slayer (he's young and trainable).

Jader

The Mystic Marksman
Tbh I don't really marry in the first place but if I'm on my female I marry Raven.to hell with the brothers.

Edgeheaded

Dunmer Warrior
This question won't exist anymore if there's ever a patch where you can marry cicero.
Awwwwwwww yeaaaaaaah, I bet females will enjoy stealing the oiling the hard to reach places luxury from the night mother.

Edgeheaded

Dunmer Warrior
This question won't exist anymore if there's ever a patch where you can marry cicero.
Awwwwwwww yeaaaaaaah, I bet females will enjoy stealing the oiling the hard to reach places luxury from the night mother.

wrighty

Thalmor 3rd Emissary
It's pretty obvious why they like people such as vilkas, farkas, brynjolf, ulfric, marcurio, vorstag etc:
1. Manly Voices
2. Good looking
3. Powerful
5. They are either the sweet and protective kind or bad ass, same thing with females, most men either like Aela or Ysolda.

Pendalyn

Very Dangerous Nobody
I'm going to marry Lydia I think. She's a good companion, and a good fighter. Other than her sentiments towards Skyrim belonging to the Nords, I'm fond of her and we have a good time together.

Bebop87

first character marriage was to my Housecarl in Windhelm. 2nd character married dunmer in Riften because I wanted to see what his house looked like without lockpicking it... (I had nothing to do that day so I was cool with wasting time) I killed him, got inheritance and totally married Farkas (the dumb one) :/ I married him for his voice and also in my head I imagined him and his brother would look similar to Kevin Ryan(copper)/Aidan Turner... my dude married no one.. he was a loner... a lone wolf.. though women would give him coins because it was a fine day when he was around...

ColleenG

When in doubt, follow the fox.
I'm not into big beefy guys. All my characters marry Marcurio. When I start a new character, all I can think is, "I'm coming for you, baby!" as I gather up 500 coin and another 20 to take the coach to Riften. Now that he's naked all the time in my house, I can confirm without a doubt he's the right guy for me. <3 skinny guys!

Neriad13

Premium Member
I'm not into big beefy guys. All my characters marry Marcurio. When I start a new character, all I can think is, "I'm coming for you, baby!" as I gather up 500 coin and another 20 to take the coach to Riften. Now that he's naked all the time in my house, I can confirm without a doubt he's the right guy for me. <3 skinny guys!

Oh my. I believe, in Russia, they call that a mail order spouse.

Nanashi Horosha

Unnamed Wanderer
Alright, I'm going to throw my opinion in here. I'm a guy but when I don't have my character marry either an OC follower, or a different mod follower. I marry Farkas. For a number of reasons, many of which were named already, strong, sexy voice, caring, but mainly, Farkas is simple. He's not one of those people that over thinks and over analyzes, he just lives life as it comes, and takes everything it has to throw at him in stride. And I admire the hell out of that, he doesn't let the fact the world is crumbling bring him down. Of course, the good looks (I also have the "A better looking Farkas" mod) and sexy voice are definitely a plus ^_-*

Lunaruse

The Milkdrinking Elf
Is it weird that I'm picturing Njada and Marcurio together? I think the universe would explode from so much tsundere.

DreamQuestin

Greetings folks :)

I married Farkas last night :) for many of the reasons the other ladies have already stated. But there was another 'aww' moment for me when reading Kodlak's journal:

"I have received few dreams over the course of my life, but when they come, I have learned to trust the instincts of my heart, which tells me that %PCPlayername% can carry the Companions legacy as truly as any residing in Jorrvaskr, especially with the loss of Skjor. Aela is too solitary, Kilkas too fiery and Farkas too kind-hearted. Only %PCPlayername% stands as a true warrior who can keep a still mind amidst these burning hearts" How can you go wrong with a kind-hearted man? :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts