Lady's! Why Vilkas & Farkas??

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Docta Corvina

For me, it depends on the type of character I'm playing. If she's a sturdy Nord warrior, I go for that type. If she's a sleek and sneaky thief, then Bryn and Mercer are the flavor of choice (though sadly, on PS3, all I can do is pretend my girl is married to them). If she's an insane lunatic who likes to set random people in fire...well, my current Breton chicky has the hots for Cicero and General Tullius. Why she likes Tullius has yet to be successfully explained...

I suppose I don't have too many build variations for my characters. I have one I'm really attached to and I've stuck with her for several months. Inevitably my personal tastes come through in my characters and I just...can never really go Nord. Except for Bryn. :p

And um, Tullius is HOT. He's a silver fox.

I ain't even ashamed to say that either. :cool:

Janus3003

Skyrim Marriage Counselor

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
I've never married either of them. Farkas is nice enough but he's dumber than a bag of hammers. I also can't take him adventuring with me later in the game unless I make some major remodifications to his datafiles because his stats are so messed up. Vilkas is good company but I can't marry an NPC with voice acting that sounds like it's coming from an old man. The fact that it's coming from a young good looking man makes it a bit creepy too (like he's possesssed and channeling someone else's spirit).

I've married Vorstag. He's good looking with an age appropriate voice, has a nice personality for a pixel person and is a good follower. Also, by having him move into Breezehome, I don't have to hike out to Markarth if I want him to accompany me on my adventures.

Dagmar

And um, Tullius is HOT. He's a silver fox.

I ain't even ashamed to say that either. :cool:
What a suprise. NOT. Pen could make Dibella blush with all her cavorting about with her harem of boytoys. I'm surprised she hasn't added Tullius to her entourage already. ;)

Also, I don't think she shares the same definition of marriage as Mara does. :p

Docta Corvina

What a suprise. NOT. Pen could make Dibella blush with all her cavorting about with her harem of boytoys. I'm surprised she hasn't added Tullius to her entourage already. ;)

Also, I don't think she shares the same definition of marriage as Mara does. :p

Hey now, don't be picking on poor Penelope, she's actually quite innocent in all of this. It's me who has the unchecked passion for Cyrodiil and Skyrim men! She's just along for the ride.

However, I think you'd be proud of me, I thinned out my follower herd to a considerable extent. It's now only my beautiful Carius and our newly adopted fox, Icarus. :) Decided that I didn't appreciate barely being able to move in small spaces anymore what with so many people with me.

And lol, I'd been plotting to write a Tullius follower mod for some weeks now. Thanks for reminding me! :D

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
And lol, I'd been plotting to write a Tullius follower mod for some weeks now. Thanks for reminding me! :D

Ooohhh! Okay, I've been saving up money for a new computer. Gonna have to get it soon so I can get Skyrim for PC and use mods. Will be on the lookout for a Tullius-follower from you, girlie!

And I do agree that Tullius is HOT...but whenever I express this opinion, I get weird looks from anyone else who is around. *Shrugs* Can't help it - I have this thing for older men.

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
I don't like either. Vilkas is an arrogant, condescending jerk and Farkas is dumber than a box of rocks.

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
I don't like either. Vilkas is an arrogant, condescending jerk and Farkas is dumber than a box of rocks.

:eek: Farkas is a sweetheart!!!!

I do agree with Vilkas being a jerk. First time I saw him, I wished there was a special move that would let me kick him in the nuts. He does get a lot nicer after you marry him, though. His proposal is especially endearing.

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
:eek: Farkas is a sweetheart!!!!

I do agree with Vilkas being a jerk. First time I saw him, I wished there was a special move that would let me kick him in the nuts. He does get a lot nicer after you marry him, though. His proposal is especially endearing.
Nothing says you can't be sweet and dumb at the same time :p But neither are my cup of tea.

Dagmar

Another reason I wont marry Vilkas or Farkas, or any of the Companions for that matter, is because once you marry them they can't wander around Skyrim adventuring on their own anymore. I really like running into them on my travels and running in to help them kill a bear or have them rush to my aid against a Dragon. I would never clip the wings and take away the freedom of the only other adventurers that roam about Skyrim.

Janus3003

Skyrim Marriage Counselor
Another reason I wont marry Vilkas or Farkas, or any of the Companions for that matter, is because once you marry them they can't wander around Skyrim adventuring on their own anymore. I really like running into them on my travels and running in to help them kill a bear or have them rush to my aid against a Dragon. I would never clip the wings and take away the freedom of the only other adventurers that roam about Skyrim.
I once had two thieves try to mug me for money. They didn't notice a bunch of Companions walking up right behind them. :D

Docta Corvina

Ooohhh! Okay, I've been saving up money for a new computer. Gonna have to get it soon so I can get Skyrim for PC and use mods. Will be on the lookout for a Tullius-follower from you, girlie!

And I do agree that Tullius is HOT...but whenever I express this opinion, I get weird looks from anyone else who is around. *Shrugs* Can't help it - I have this thing for older men.

Haha, Tullius just...I dunno. There's something about him. He's got great eyes, for one thing. I also am a fan of his voice. It's not like I needed another reason to join the Empire's side, but hot DAMN...Tullius himself does not hurt as further enticement. 8D

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
I was never too fond of those two either. My own created character, Alastair, is who I fawn over. A handsome Khajiit who became the Haarbinger of the Companions and has strong ties to the Dark Brotherhood. I love that cat.

Howarthee

Qa'Darri - The unknown thief
I have never seen anyone wandering about Skyrim from the Companions. Do you have to be in the Companions to see them?

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
I have never seen anyone wandering about Skyrim from the Companions. Do you have to be in the Companions to see them?

Whoops pressed the like button instead of reply, yes you can run into them before joining the Companions, I use to run into them randomly mainly Farkas a woman and a dark elf.

Howarthee

Qa'Darri - The unknown thief
Whoops pressed the like button instead of reply, yes you can run into them before joining the Companions, I use to run into them randomly mainly Farkas a woman and a dark elf.
You're a drunken mage, a little bit of error is expected, yes? :p
I've never seen them, I guess I'll have to wander around more...But do they wander about even if you joined the Companions, or only before?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts