18+ Lady of the Lake: Hunting Heretics

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

EpicVakarian

Calibration-Master General
LADY OF THE LAKE
HUNTING HERETICS
Hanna Lake is just an ordinary woman, hunting in the woods of Skyrim.
But something is about to happen that will change her life forever.
Something that will change the world.
And she will play a pivotal role in the days to come...
Welcome to my first truly planned fanfiction! Lady of the Lake is to be a series of fanfictions; the first being this, Hunting Heretics. After the shoddy failure of my first, unplanned fanfiction, I have meticulously planned this out and focused heavily on both an original story and homages to the main story of Skyrim itself.​
There are a few people I have to thank for helping me bring this to life: some helped more than others, but all are greatly appreciated! First off, imaginepageant, who inspired me to write my own fanfiction after I read her own, Wind Guide You. She helped me plan out basic ideas surrounding the fanfiction, and is currently working on something special just for this, at my request. Second, my close friends who are not members of this site, who helped me with character designs and the like. Their influence surrounds many of the key characters in this fanfiction. Third, Nyoxios and RedNeK, who helped me come up with the name for the fanfiction. Many names were thrown out across the chat, but Hunting Heretics stood out to me. Nevertheless, I'd like to thank them for the efforts anyway.​
Also, I've put an 18+ tag on the thread; I don't intend on having any major sexual content included in the writing, but language might well be, and there might be some slight sexual references. Other than that, there's nothing major.​
Now that all that's out of the way, please; any feedback you can give me is also appreciated. I'd love to know if my writing is creating enjoyment, inspiration, hate, whatever; I want to know! Thanks for taking the time to read my work!​
  • Chapter 1: Reborn in Fire
  • Chapter 2: De Ja Vu
  • Chapter 3: Odd Jobs
  • Chapter 4: Disappointment
  • Chapter 5: Hunting the Hunters
  • Chapter 6: A Tale for the History Books
  • Epilogue: Life of a Legend

Hæð Eik

I'm ready! Just by your introduction, I feel like I'm watching a movie trailer at the theatre, one I would actually want to see! I can imagine the one dude who announces the voice over on every single movie tagline ever.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts