• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

Hæð Eik

So I have a story I'm working on, and I have the bones mostly done, but who should my protagonist end up with? The cold assassin was hired to kill them but fell in love instead, or the very unsmooth Dragonborn? Dragonborn or assassin could be killed off saving the antagonist... I like both characters but as I've got to choose one or the other...

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
Depends on which way you want to turn your story...what you have in mind for it's ending..

Do you want a love story or something different? How do the characters interact with each other? Which relationship do you find more interesting, and could work on a story line with? Does one have more potential than the other to not fall flat in future chapters?

or.. maybe you could have your readers think one of them died.. but didn't.. and resurfaces in a future chapter.. I did that with my fanfic.. and it was quite successful :)

Hæð Eik

Oooooo! I hadn't thought of one of them being left for dead! Although, I think I've made up my mind. Why does there have to be just one Dragonborn? Or any at all? Besides,dying in the name of love isn't such a bad way to go out. I think my knight in shining armor will have darker armor that I had expected. There's just something so appealing about fixing someone's murderous faults. :)

Afazha

Or maybe you can make 2 POVs of both characters, how about it?
I love multi-POV when I'm reading a story :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts