Killing Grelod The Kind w/o Assistant Going Crazy

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

JechtFayth

Is there any way to kill grelod without her assisstant freaking the hell out?

everytime i kill her, i make damn certain no one can see me or hear me, yet as soon as they find out she's dead, her assistant just goes wild like i'm gonna kill her...

sort of annoying..... anyway around this?

Unit7

Umm you could try a Calm spell/scroll/staff or whatever. That might work.

Luckily you scare her just enough to not want to finger you for the crime... and the Kids are just celebrating so what does it matter? lol

JechtFayth

Umm you could try a Calm spell/scroll/staff or whatever. That might work.

Luckily you scare her just enough to not want to finger you for the crime... and the Kids are just celebrating so what does it matter? lol

well, will she stop reacting to me after a few days? so if i go in the orphanage, she'll just act like nothings new?

ShadowGambit

Kill the assistant first then kill Grelod. :)

Unit7

Well I don't tend to go back to the orphanage so I am not sure when she calms down. But when I do go back she usually acts normal.

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
Kill grelod while she's sleeping. Grelod sleeps from 1am to 5am.

Unit7

so you have gone back now and then and she's just acting normal with the orphans?

Just checked on my save and she is acting completely normal. Although she did say 'you shouldn't be here' which could be the result of the grelods death or maybe it was because it was night.

A

Apollyon Yagami

Im pretty sure that its a glitch, she freaked out with me too but i was totally hidden , muffled and invisible.

I was sneaking and I placed a very special poison I made in her inventory while she slept. The assistant still flipped and was running around screaming.

I think it is scripted to do that.

ZeroDragon

Bring me my broadsword, and clear understanding.
My first playthrough had the assistant going nuts, but the second time I took an invisibility potion before I sneaked in at night, killed Grelod and sneaked out. Not a muff from anyone until a guard mentioned that Grelod had been killed about 3 days later.

I used Vampire Dust, and waited until she was in the room (Across from the front door) alone. No witnesses, went out the back. I like the challenge of assassinating just the target, undetected.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts