• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Sqeagy

The Gentle Utensil
So The jarl of falkreath Sengeir won't give me that quest to kill the bandits. I got him the mead already. How long do I have to wait?

Saozig

Hippy
OK, I'm assuming you got Aldis the book, right?

Did you get the letter? Has any courier approached you? Have you traveled to another city and waited for a courier to show up?

When you talk to Jarl Siddgeir Slimypants does the option to ask him if there's anything else to do for him?

Sqeagy

The Gentle Utensil
OK, I'm assuming you got Aldis the book, right?

Did you get the letter? Has any courier approached you? Have you traveled to another city and waited for a courier to show up?

When you talk to Jarl Siddgeir Slimypants does the option to ask him if there's anything else to do for him?

I did not get Aldis the book. I didn't learn of that quest until Hearthfire was announced and by that point I had killed General Tullius. But he doesn't give any options when I talk to him in Solitude, and Dengier doesn't give me the option even though I know I got him the letter and killed the vampire.

Saozig

Hippy
OK, I'm confused.

I have only ever done this with Siddgeir. I don't know if it would be any different with Dengeir as Jarl (I'm assuming he is, since you said you killed Tullius).

Sqeagy

The Gentle Utensil
Okay, Dengeir is Jarl, but I did quests for him and won't give me option to be thane or buy land. Recently I talked to SIddegeir and it had a conversation choice of "Can I do anything for you?" And he said get the Black Briar mead. I did that and he said he might have another job for me. I keep checking back but noting happens.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts