Kids' & spouses' responses to houses

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Skyrue

Hey all!

I was wondering if whether or not a kid likes a place is random or specific to that kid.

I got Sophie and Skuli living in Markarth. I was planning on adding Muri as my wife. Skuli keeps telling me though he hates the place because it's nothing but rocks. So I was wondering if I could find out if there is a place they'd all like (Skuli Sophie and Muri combined). Has anyone ever made a list of the responses of the kids by house?

If not, Skuli is out of luck, my character has strong ties to Markarth.

Last edited:

Hart

Sassmaster
Usually checking with uesp.net and then clicking the Hearthfire subsection will show you all of the dialog options for children. Not sure about wives though, you may have to look that up separately.

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
Staff member
In my experience, the kids' dialogue is mostly random. They usually will complain about something like little brats no matter who the kid is that you have adopted--unless you are living in one of the Hearthfire houses you built. Your spouses' no matter who they are as well will sometimes have complaints based on the city too, mostly worrying about the safety of the children. So basically, if you don't want to hear them complain, build a hearthfire home and move them there.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts