• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

AS88

Staff member
I guess that also includes Skyrim, such a harsh place

Without being rude, how much research have you actually done about the factions and the way the game will be done? Skyrim will be nowhere near the Aldmeri regions, our Khajiit would likely never see Skyrim unless we all progressed to a high enough level to explore the other areas. Which wouldn't really make sense anyway considering the fact that we'd been selling gear to Aldmeri troops.

Also, I'd like my character to be an adventuring sort, not a pure crafter. I guess we'll have to see how it works in the game, but I don't want my Khajiit to just be a one-dimensional blacksmith.

jarif

Without being rude, how much research have you actually done about the factions and the way the game will be done? Skyrim will be nowhere near the Aldmeri regions, our Khajiit would likely never see Skyrim unless we all progressed to a high enough level to explore the other areas. Which wouldn't really make sense anyway considering the fact that we'd been selling gear to Aldmeri troops.

Also, I'd like my character to be an adventuring sort, not a pure crafter. I guess we'll have to see how it works in the game, but I don't want my Khajiit to just be a one-dimensional blacksmith.

I watch the shoddycast to know new things about ESO but I don't know everything :p

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte
Listen, give me a little bit of time to put it together, but I would like to form a more... professional guildpage on this site. This began as more of a question if people would like to do it and now that I have some people signing on. I would like to make a more organized place for people with interest to ask questions and join the guild.

AS88

Staff member

I watch the shoddycast to know new things about ESO but I don't know everything :p

Okay, well first of all, Tamriel will be pretty huge. We shouldn't really need to leave the Dominion borders to get what we need, or find enough people to buy it. Secondly, you can't take characters into other alliance zones until (I think) you're level 50, which apparently takes a long while at the best of times. Also, to get to Skyrim, we'd have to either a) get all the way through the PVP zone known as Cyrodiil (which will be huge) as a relatively small group of merchants, or b) go through either Black Marsh and Morrowind, or Hammerfell and perhaps High Rock.

Moral is, we won't need to go to Skyrim, and even if we could (which I don't think we could, by the game rules), we'd probably get slaughtered anyway. I'm assuming that the guild is a fairly RP-centric one, so we'd be best off staying close to the warm sands and sweet Skooma of Elsweyr.

(I watch the Shoddycast too, which is where much of this post has come from)

jarif

I think while Dradin develops a more professional page, we should discuss our back stories

AS88

Staff member
I think while Dradin develops a more professional page, we should discuss our back stories

Isn't it a little soon? Feel free, but I'd like to see what Dradin comes up with first, to mesh my character with his. I'll have to have a read through ESO's lore as well, see if there's anything significant I should be aware of.

jarif

Isn't it a little soon? Feel free, but I'd like to see what Dradin comes up with first, to mesh my character with his. I'll have to have a read through ESO's lore as well, see if there's anything significant I should be aware of.

I agree but might as well do it now than later in 2014 spring
I will try to ask my friend if he would be interested in joining since he is getting a gaming PC

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte
The official page is up, please post your questions and concerns there. I would also like all current members to post their current ideas to what direction in warfare and crafting (Remember that you don't have to do both) they will do. You're allowed to change it as ESO approaches, and more information is released.

AS88

Staff member
The official page is up, please post your questions and concerns there. I would also like all current members to post their current ideas to what direction in warfare and crafting (Remember that you don't have to do both) they will do. You're allowed to change it as ESO approaches, and more information is released.

Awesome. It'd be a good idea for you to put a link in your sig, too. That way, everywhere you post on the forum will see the guild :)

jarif

Since i kind of got this Guild ''official'', can me and AS88 have more status than a normal member?

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte

Since i kind of got this Guild ''official'', can me and AS88 have more status than a normal member?

I was planning on it...

Khasrin

Fusozayiit
I really like this idea! Apart from her being a Khajiit, I hadn't given much thought to my future ESO character yet...now you've got me thinking :cool:

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte
I really like this idea! Apart from her being a Khajiit, I hadn't given much thought to my future ESO character yet...now you've got me thinking :cool:

Considering your fanfiction, I would be more than happy to have you in our guild. The 'Official" guild page link is...

http://skyrimforum.com/threads/caravanners-of-elsweyr-khajiit-caravan-guild.27851/

here. It provides all the current information about it out right now, and is the place where one can join officially.

Harc

Big Hog
So will the caravan also be travelling from country to country as well?

I'd expect that we'd be travelling around the Aldmeri Dominion areas (Elsweyr, Valenwood, Alinor) :)
Passage through Any territory in the Aldmeri Dominion requires a writ of passage from A Dominion official, one I could grant if one so needed. Unfortunately, if you pass without a writ, the dominion will lock you up in a jail

Harc

Big Hog
In ESO, Does anyone have an interest in forming a khajiit caravan? I feel like it would be an enjoyable experiance, and I would love to know if anyone would also like to do this.
I would be more than happy to hire your caravan to create weapons and armor for my Aldmeri Battalion

jarif

In ESO, Does anyone have an interest in forming a khajiit caravan? I feel like it would be an enjoyable experiance, and I would love to know if anyone would also like to do this.
I would be more than happy to hire your caravan to create weapons and armor for my Aldmeri Battalion

We are already fighting on your side, what else do you need?

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte

And Khajiit would be honored to supply the Altmer their weapons, no?

Harc

Big Hog

I am the leader of the 107th Aldmeri Battalion, I have about 20 members on this forum in my guild, and more will be recruited in the future, if you supply our soldiers with weapons and armor, for free, we will give you the weapons and armor of the enemies we have slain, and we will give you half of what we find if we take over a base. And I would also right you a permit to sell to Dominion soldiers

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte

I am the leader of the 107th Aldmeri Battalion, I have about 20 members on this forum in my guild, and more will be recruited in the future, if you supply our soldiers with weapons and armor, for free, we will give you the weapons and armor of the enemies we have slain, and we will give you half of what we find if we take over a base. And I would also right you a permit to sell to Dominion soldiers

As Guildmaster of my... Three person guild, I will contemplate such a deal. Expect my answer soon...

For the Queen, and For the Mane!

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...

As Guildmaster of my... Three person guild, I will contemplate such a deal. Expect my answer soon...

For the Queen, and For the Mane!
what is your rank I am the High Justicar

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts