• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
So Keerava in the Bee and Barb got killed, and now Talen took here place
I manged to spawn her back using the console but she cant sell me anything anymore and she's now sits just like the normal customers on chairs not behind the bar..
Do i have to add her to some sort of faction using the console to get her stats back to normal?

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
You can only create clones of NPC's with the console commands. Clones may or may not behave like their counterparts depending on how dependent their behavior is on events triggering their scripts.

I made a fatal error in Riften prior to allowing Maven to enter throne (biggest regret ever was joining the Imperials as an argonian Devil), my bounty still has not gone away lol, but the guards killed Keerava, and the mourning father, I went back later today to kill the rest of the citizens’cos I’m a monster (lol), but because Keerava was dead, I couldn’t proceed in the “Taking Care Of Business” quest for Brynjolf, until I killed Haelga in her bunkhouse. Problem solved and Brynjolf was not happy with me, but I joined the Brotherhood prior to this guild, can’t help it. I’m happy and I get to kill and still p*ss off Maven. My character says he’s sorry, but I’m not. Ebony blade should be able to kill her like I did her son in jail. Most kills were accidental, but now I make it intended.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts