Keep dying when taking off over powered armor.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Cjbaccam

Hey there! I'm new to this and my friend taught me this glitch to overpower armor. It was pretty cool except for now when I remove my armor with my overpowered health enchantment I die no matter the amount of health I have. Any suggestions on how to safely remove my armor?

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
Seems odd that you are loosing health. Are you sure that the glitch is the whole reason you are having issues? Because you should have your normal health from when you got the armor, and unless you health actually has "300 less health" poison or negative effect you shouldn't die. that is the slight problem with glitches that are more than cheap mechanics (For example: The Smithing Enchanting Alchemy glitch is more just manipulating the mechanics.)

AS88

Staff member
Start again and learn to play the game how it should be played, first. You'll find it so much more interesting and rewarding.

Welcome

Cjbaccam

Seems odd that you are loosing health. Are you sure that the glitch is the whole reason you are having issues? Because you should have your normal health from when you got the armor, and unless you health actually has "300 less health" poison or negative effect you shouldn't die. that is the slight problem with glitches that are more than cheap mechanics (For example: The Smithing Enchanting Alchemy glitch is more just manipulating the mechanics.)
I don't have any poisons or negative effects at this moment.

JoeReese

Almost seems like the extra health didn't take into account existing health, so removing the armor "returns" the player to 0. Not sure how that would have occurred, but maybe try a normal health enchantment, like a necklace, that only gives you 25 or 30 health. Put it on, then take the armor off and see if that keeps you above 0.

Cjbaccam

Almost seems like the extra health didn't take into account existing health, so removing the armor "returns" the player to 0. Not sure how that would have occurred, but maybe try a normal health enchantment, like a necklace, that only gives you 25 or 30 health. Put it on, then take the armor off and see if that keeps you above 0.
Sorry, but that didn't help either.

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
Start again and learn to play the game how it should be played, first. You'll find it so much more interesting and rewarding.

Welcome

Warning! Warning! Warning!

Playstyle police in da house... ;)

trenzalore

I'll dip my cookies in your tears.
I second playing it properly. Unless of course you're going for the "fun for an hour" type gameplay, then let's talk about all of the wonderful stuff you can do (i currently ride a snow Wolf that's the size of a mammoth)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note III on Tapatalk

LotusEater

One of my favorite 'improper' things to do is make a necklace to give me zero Shout cooldown. Heck, I even make them on some of my serious playthroughs.

I love finding new and interesting ways to break Skyrim.

trenzalore

Have you done the whole "make a piece of jewellery that boosts smithing/enchanting, use it to make another better one, so on and so on until you have an over powered stick that can crush a dragons skull? It's always fun to have.

LotusEater

Have you done the whole "make a piece of jewellery that boosts smithing/enchanting, use it to make another better one, so on and so on until you have an over powered stick that can crush a dragons skull? It's always fun to have.

Of course. I've exploited this game in so many ways I've lost count. I love role playing and setting restrictions on most of my builds to keep it challenging, but I'm also a hardcore number cruncher/pusher so I have my sessions where I test the limits on things... find the limit... and then break the hell out of the game. <insert evil laugh>

But we must be careful discussing such things. Many here see such things as blasphemy.

trenzalore

Of course. I've exploited this game in so many ways I've lost count. I love role playing and setting restrictions on most of my builds to keep it challenging, but I'm also a hardcore number cruncher/pusher so I have my sessions where I test the limits on things... find the limit... and then break the hell out of the game. <insert evil laugh>

But we must be careful discussing such things. Many here see such things as blasphemy.

I see, I see :p well om just about to test a build your own empire mod.. but shh :p

AS88

Staff member
BLAAAASPHEEMMMYYYYY

:p

Buududearmy

Hey there! I'm new to this and my friend taught me this glitch to overpower armor. It was pretty cool except for now when I remove my armor with my overpowered health enchantment I die no matter the amount of health I have. Any suggestions on how to safely remove my armor?
Well I experimented with everything and I finally figured out something that works!

If you make an enchantment on a fortify health that does not go above the threshold of killing you

drink a potion of fortify restoration that will take it above the threshold then wear the item and wait for the potion to wear off then take off the item.

CONGRATULATIONS!! You are now mortal again!

Also bonus if you fall off the side in the black book then take off your armor a second before you die you will respawn with 0 health and continue living.
Just a fun fact.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts