• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

JClarke1953

I don't know who else missed this one, but it was fun, and lots of loot. The drawback was having to revisit a couple of places to get the Gem's, as this doesn't show up on the Quest's list before or after completion (at least not on my XBox).

I went into Kagrumez, as when I was checking places discovered, I saw it hadn't been cleared. So I went in, got a couple of Reaver's, then looted a couple of the Gem's. Nothing came up on my quest log, even after I collected two more Gem's (I ended needing to Google to find out).

Even then, no notification came up until the first door, but that's on my XBox, I've no idea how it'll do on PS3 or a PC/Laptop.

I think telling y'all this will be okay. Better potion up or whatever, hard battles with Sphere's, Spider's and Ballista's!

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
Oh I've got one of them and I had no idea what it was meant for. I think I got it in Nchardak, the flooded Dwemer Ruin. Looks like I have some more ruins to explore :)

JClarke1953

You'll need at the very least, four of them.

Revisiting places I had cleared already made for good looting, as I got the "enchant" for jewels when I found all of the Stones of Barenziah, so lots of gems in chests and the Dwemer-bots.

JClarke1953

SPOILER ALERT!

You get one, then to get the other, you have to kill the first. After it's all said and done, you can keep your new "pet", or let it go home.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts