Just met Skyrim, fell in love...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Cybernettr

Hi all, I'm a new member, and a brand new player to Skyrim--I wasn't even familiar with the game before. I just discovered it when it came to Oculus Rift VR.

I wasn't even a big gamer before I got into VR, but Skyrim in VR is awesome! It turns it from just a game to a real adventure. I have a feeling this is one of those games i will still be playing for years from now.

Now I'm looking for an easy way to add images to forum posts here. Anyway, glad to be part of the group!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Hi all, I'm a new member, and a brand new player to Skyrim--I wasn't even familiar with the game before. I just discovered it when it came to Oculus Rift VR.

I wasn't even a big gamer before I got into VR, but Skyrim in VR is awesome! It turns it from just a game to a real adventure. I have a feeling this is one of those games i will still be playing for years from now.

Now I'm looking for an easy way to add images to forum posts here. Anyway, glad to be part of the group!
Try imgur.

deltamind

Welcome to the arena,

Well to me, I had no idea I had a map or quest indicators (this was my first open world game) and I immediately got lost, became a vampire unknowingly, and spent way too much time being hunted as a low level by innocent townspeople.

Cybernettr

Well to me, I had no idea I had a map or quest indicators (this was my first open world game) and I immediately got lost, became a vampire unknowingly, and spent way too much time being hunted as a low level by innocent townspeople.

Yeah, the same thing has happened to me--I vant to bite your neck!

If you are anything like me you will be playing for years, over and over again. It's the most amazing game. I've tried others but keep coming back for more. I don't know. I just can't get over it.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts