• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

N3w_2_$kyr1min

Can't wait for Skyrim
Well I do a bit of music production, so far all instrumental stuff although I'd like to add singing down the track.

As for what I listen to, my favourite band is Death Cab For Cutie. And by favourite, I mean I really fluffing love them. xD The lead singer has the best voice I've ever heard, I'd probably turn gay for that voice.. lol. But what I like about them is that they're very genuine, they have this unique ability to show emotion through a lack of emotion sometimes. Their lyrics are always very deep, and a lot of their songs got good beats. xD

Here's one of their songs, I like so many it's hard to pick one. xD Actually, I have all their songs and there isn't a single one I don't like lol.

:D

Jeruhmi

Well to go more in-depth I like rock, metal, rap, techno, hardstyle, dubstep, and some pop.
My favourite band is The Ailment.

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
I listen to literally anything. I can’t think of a broad genre that I don’t listen to. Most of all I enjoy listening to Metal (especially Death Metal and the like), Electronic music (Dubstep and House for the most part) as well as Classical music (choral music <3).

To name three artists that I like for each of those genre with a link to an example for each (just click on the names):

Metal:
Cloudkicker
Hate Eternal
Paths of Possession

Electro et cetera:
FFF
Justice
Treefingers

Classical music:
Claudio Monteverdi
J. S. Bach
Pérotin

Tri-edge

This may sound weird But i dont really like english music. It really dosent get to me and make em have that awesome feeling. The Music i am into is Japanese Music :) and im proud. Its manly beacuse i watch alot of anime

Kalerio

I listen to alot of different music but there are three bands I find myself listening to every day; The Libertines, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and The Kooks. Another band I listen to alot is this really small band from Sweden that nobody ever heard of called Frantic Sunday.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts