• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

shongo3258

Vampire of Skyrim
I didn't, I put it on novice went and attacked a vampire in movarths lair (next to morthal) and contracted the disease then went back to starting point waited til I was a vampire then dropped everything and started. The hadvar stuff is me thinking of what may have happened. Although if you own the pc version there is a mod that lets you become a vamp right out of helgen

shongo3258

Vampire of Skyrim
Anything I could do to make it better?

shongo3258

Vampire of Skyrim
yeah I hope I dont ever become a level 4 vampire and start getting attacked all over the place. I will try to talk to some more NPC's and just have interactions. I ment to put in the golden claw quest but I forgot that I talked to him about that.

DarkEastwood

Nice post! I just thought of something to possibly add to the rules: you can't use a perk point unless at a relevant trainer or someone associated with the perk you plan on getting. This will make it seem less like the ability came out of nowhere, and more like you learned a new technique.

(ex. Assassins Blade could be gotten from anyone from the DB, or a one handed trainer.
Another ex. Eagle Eye could be gotten from any NPC that regularly uses a bow.)

More advanced perks must be gotten from NPC's that are better at the skill than others.

(ex. Aela, Karliah, and Angi are the only ones that can teach you the top tier archery perks)

shongo3258

Vampire of Skyrim
Yeah I like that but that it is probably something I will put in the story to tell how I got a perk not something I might do in game because I am still unsure of whether I will join the DB or not, I don't know how Dar-Shein would react to Babette as it never says if she is any certain type of vampire.

shongo3258

Vampire of Skyrim
yeah maybe from jenessa? I think that's her name she is a follower in the drunken huntsman and she is kinda nightblade-ish

shongo3258

Vampire of Skyrim
Great that means a lot to me anything I could do to make it a better read? obviously its in the beginning stages but anything I could do better will help.

shongo3258

Vampire of Skyrim
Illusion, Sneak, Destruction, are major and minor are one-handed, alchemy, light-armor and enchanting

shongo3258

Vampire of Skyrim
Sneak is the one I am really wanting to get up though

shongo3258

Vampire of Skyrim
Thanks skarvald, dovahkiin, and darkeastwood its really good to get feedback on this.

Cren Reon

Lord Mustard
Sweet, will follow

shongo3258

Vampire of Skyrim
Sweet, will follow
Thanks that means a lot to me. Also sorry guys about the ridiculously long entry but I didn't know from a roleplaying position how to break it up. It was actually supposed to be the last two together but I found a way to twist the story a little to make it not so long.

shongo3258

Vampire of Skyrim
Also does anyone have any criticism I really want to know how I can make this more interesting for you guys.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts