• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

JechtFayth

Was wondering for my Breton Pure Mage Vampire Assassin character if it would be in my favor to join the forsworn due to them being bretons and all....

or would it fir my style of character to join them

the only issue i have is they were assholes from the beginning attacking me at their camps and what not and always needed to pick a fight with me or they were taking over other mines blah blah blah...

I'm in the middle of the quest No One Escapes Cidhna Mine and I read over the walkthrough about it so I'm aware of the loot, but the loot doesnt interest me since I dont wear armor anyways and I will not be creating any armor.

If I become one, will all later encounters with other forsworn be less of fighting and more of friendlies?

I am loyal to the Empire and Imperials, the Thieves Guild, the Dark Brotherhood, the College of Winterhold, the Blades, Vampires, and the Battle Born

Howarthee

Qa'Darri - The unknown thief
Was wondering for my Breton Pure Mage Vampire Assassin character if it would be in my favor to join the forsworn due to them being bretons and all....

Are you allowed to join them? I didn't know that....

Unit7

Pretty sure the Forsworn completely forget about you helping their leader escape Cidhna mine and will continue to attack you. I don't think it's possible to actually join the Forsworn.

Howarthee

Darn. It would be pretty cool if you could though...

JechtFayth

Pretty sure the Forsworn completely forget about you helping their leader escape Cidhna mine and will continue to attack you. I don't think it's possible to actually join the Forsworn.
so just kill the bastard and be on with it then?

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
The only Forsworn camp that will be friendly to you if you save Madanach is Druadach Redoubt. The rest just don't know about it I guess?

Yeah it's a shame, could've been an epic third piece to the Civil War... (see orange link in signature :))

Howarthee

Maybe they could do DLC or an expansion pack where the Forsworn rebel against the rulers of Skyrim for their land? That would be amazing.

El Fonz0

If you REALLY think about it, having every Forsworn be friendly to you would be impossible, because there are no Bandits in the Reach, as the Forsworn ARE the Reach's Bandits... that wear deer skulls, dual-wield, and use magic more often.

I kinda like having the one Forsworn camp being nice to you, and not all of them, because then what would happen to all those Bounty quests or something? You'd just waltz in, stab the Briarheart in his... heart, then run away.

JechtFayth

If you REALLY think about it, having every Forsworn be friendly to you would be impossible, because there are no Bandits in the Reach, as the Forsworn ARE the Reach's Bandits... that wear deer skulls, dual-wield, and use magic more often.

I kinda like having the one Forsworn camp being nice to you, and not all of them, because then what would happen to all those Bounty quests or something? You'd just waltz in, stab the Briarheart in his... heart, then run away.

lol i see your point... just wish there was more you got as a reward for following under as a forsworn... i just killed him since i wasnt gonna wear the armor anyway...

El Fonz0

A little questchain, or even an extra sidequest would have been nice, like the reward is Conjure Briarheart or Conjure Hagraven or something.

JechtFayth

or even make other forsworn act more like guards... they'll still attack your first and ask questions later, but if you sheath your weapons you should be able to talk to some and have some safe havens at certain redoubts or something along the lines like that

Tosh Raka

Tiger Dragon of Ka'Po'Tun
I like the idea of a forsworn major side quest DLC maybe delve deeper into the lore of Bretons being man-mer, and perhaps something happens where the thalmor try to bargain with the forsworn, and for their cooperation they can have the reach... :D

SprSynJn

I was going to say, I don't remember being given the option to join their cause. I would have considered it if possible.

The Twitchy Cat

Batman is shocked at your comment.
Even if we could, I still wouldn't do it. I hate them too much. Plus, you know, more enemies to kill.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts