• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Thrasher6920

I have two quesquest
I saw that you are able to keep the crown by reverse pickpocketing it to Ralof, is this still possible?
My larger issue is that Ralof is not in the room after I retrieve the crown. Is there a reason why? Also if keeping the crown is possible, is there another way to do it besides using Ralof?

"The Jagged Crown could be kept by reverse-pickpocketing it to either Hadvar or Ralof after the crown is collected but before the quest is completed. Although the chance of success will show as zero percent, it is still possible to pickpocket successfully. However, this may require several attempts."

I think this is the only way to obtain it. Sorry, this is the best I've got. I'm looking for any other possible way, if I find one I'll post it on here. I also might be inaccurate because I play on PS4, sorry.

Thrasher6920

the main reason I asked was after I got the crown Ralof wasn't anywhere to be found. I tried reverse pickpocketing it to the main guy in the quest but anytime I was successful it said "quest items cannot be removed" ended up giving up trying to keep it but it was frustrating

Hmm... Ralof still appeared when I was doing the quest, (I also did it as a stormcloak) so it might be a game glitch. Try reloading an older save and going back through the quest. Also, I know quest items can't be removed so the reverse pickpocket doesn't make sense to me. I think you could just wear the crown and just not turn it in.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts