I've noticed there is a distinct lack of rumors.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Sqeagy

The Gentle Utensil
Anyone else notice this when in Solstheim? The bartender never has any rumors. The only rumor he gave me was the werewolf people and I murdered them because they wouldn't talk to me because I was not one of them.

Saozig

Hippy
Ever been around Russians or other Slavic types? They don't gossip much. They complain a lot, they think we who live further west of them are silly idealists, but they're not big on gossip. I kind of think the Skaal are suppose to be based on Slavic peoples (like having a shaman, which is Mongol/Siberian title that come to us Westerners via Russian culture).

Perhaps the Skaal and the Dunmer just aren't that interested in each others' business.

perhaps the game programmers just felt they gave us enugh in this DLC already. :p But yeah, it does help make Solstheim feel different that Skyrim, where every innkeepers wants to gossip with you

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts