• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
I only noticed yesterday that Serana has been raising corpses and skeletons and having them follow us around! She must be getting really pissed at me since I keep re-killing them. I only realized that they were hers because they had a purple glow.

Serana - what's the point! It's not like a skeleton is really doing us that much good for goodness sake, although the raised Gargoyle was a neat trick. :)

Nighthiker77

Yeah its really annoying I think. I always mark my party with distinct gear so I can tell who not to kill. They distract the enemies too though, and it makes it where you really don't even need to fight.

Stigweard Ruadhan

Jeg er stolt. Jeg er sterk.
Serana raises many things when she is around me...:oops:

Keiran Waugh

Badass Cannibal Cupcake

Keiran Waugh

Badass Cannibal Cupcake
She gives me a sextent...oh gods bless us...that was horrific. :eek:

I take it back.

Which makes it odd that I don't just edit it out really. :confused:

You don't have to witness puns like that anywhere else.

Hmm..... maybe you enjoy having that thought out in public for all to see? xD Please, I beg you, don't crack a pun on that last thing I said about "out in public for all to see"..... i've already had enough internet for today, must've spent 2 hours going through 10 hour long remixes on youtube such as "this is sparta" and "dance like a butterfly".... i'm afraid cracking such a pun would repel me from using internet, which my life revolves around so sincerely.

Stigweard Ruadhan

Jeg er stolt. Jeg er sterk.
You don't have to witness puns like that anywhere else.

Hmm..... maybe you enjoy having that thought out in public for all to see? xD Please, I beg you, don't crack a pun on that last thing I said about "out in public for all to see"..... i've already had enough internet for today, must've spent 2 hours going through 10 hour long remixes on youtube such as "this is sparta" and "dance like a butterfly".... i'm afraid cracking such a pun would repel me from using internet, which my life revolves around so sincerely.

For the honour of my House, I shall refrain from partaking in such abhorrence, lest ye forever exile your soul from the web of nets.

'Tis a great mystery why we feel the need to pun - for 'tis the lowest form of wit.

My apologies.

Wildroses

You're complaining about a skeleton? Do you realise how many chickens that vampire has raised?

Seriously, she has been known to raise chickens. It happened to me once. We were being attacked by three Forsworn, a mudcrab and a Blood dragon. The unluckiest chicken ever and an unlooted Forsworn Ravager lying dead right next to each other, and Serana that clearly the chicken was going to be more useful in taking down the remaining enemies.

But I must admit, watching a chicken filled with bloodlust sprinting towards a fight was pretty funny.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Yesterday as we were doing the Touching the Sky sequences she was incessently raising Chauruses. Now I'm not overly fond of Chaurus in the first place, but undead ones? Serana, couldn't you just raise the falmer right next to it? What, is your aim off?

Adam Warlock

Yesterday as we were doing the Touching the Sky sequences she was incessently raising Chauruses. Now I'm not overly fond of Chaurus in the first place, but undead ones? Serana, couldn't you just raise the falmer right next to it? What, is your aim off?
Serana`s Revenant spell is capped at lvl 21 so it may appear she`s choosing a weak target like a chicken because she`s unable to raise a Forsworn Ravager.
I`m still testing to see if she raises the NEAREST thrallable body as opposed to the STRONGEST thrallable within her range and so far it appears to be a bit of both but mostly the strongest

She will use Scroll of Dead Thrall to raise minions(people level 15 and under) for a much longer time period but these will often disappear/deactivate during a loading screen even though they don`t turn to ash.

If you set it up correctly by providing a combat situation with a nearby pre-prepared and placed body for her to raise , you can provide a more powerful ally for her.

The indestructible/reusable corpse of the dremora pirate Velehk Sain is one I suggest for tryng this out as it won`t turn to ash when her spell expires

Nighthiker77

Decapitated corpses can't be raised. That a small benefit for decapitation perks, unless you are the one wanting to raise them.

orca45

What we do in life, echoes in the eternity !
She is using her skills to help us out to fulfill our mission but at the same time, I cannot deny they are very annoying in some cases. :)

Patches

She's not really raised anything good, the only things I've seen her reanimate are draugr, skrletons and perhaps a dawnguard.

Lord Aethok

After every single battle, I stand around for about five minutes just waiting until I see whether she's raised a corpse or not, and if she has, I immediately kill it. I just hate her re-animating things! :rolleyes:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts