Issues With Auriel´s Bow Special Not working

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

nanke

The best solution i have found is to remove the spell then place it again.
Do NOT use resurrect, that will reset all your skills. like master spell cost 50% less. it will still show it's taken but it will not work

first type this player.removespell 02007ebc
then type this player.addspell 02007ebc

in my version i had to replace the 2 with a 4 because of the load order. so try everything from 0-5 until you get it right ;)

Highlynx

Hello Community , i wanted to let ask you if you had the same issue like me , when i try to use the blood cursed elven arrows or sun hallowed ones by shooting the sun with the Auriel bow , doesn´t matter how many times do i shoot or how good í am at aiming the sun or how clear the sky is. The effect will NEVER START.

Have any of you have this problem before , anyone could fix this.?

Greetings.

I found the solution and it's ridiculous. Not in difficulty but in simplicity. You have to lead the sun. Aim just a bit in front of it and it starts working.

Chewzard

I know I'm late to the party but I'm having a similar issue now and in hopes to find an answer I came here.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts