Is there any mods to cause war all across skyrim

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

nightmare16

here have a cookie :)
I need to find a mod that causes war in skyrims cities, villages everywhere possible or is there a console command to make npcs violent towards everyone around them im tired of seeing 2 people survive a battle just to walk off all happy i want them to kill each other as well

Mercutio

Assistant Regional Manager

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
There is also one called Immersive Patrols.
Which put more Stormcloaks and Imperials throughout Skyrim, doing battle against each other. It also puts in more fractions such as bandits, merchants, vigilants, Dawnguard, vampires..etc.. and yes they will fight against one another as well as you if they perceive you as a threat. (I constantly have vigilant elite and Silverhand on my ass as I am a werewolf.) It's pretty cool.

JoeReese

Which put more Stormcloaks and Imperials throughout Skyrim, doing battle against each other. It also puts in more fractions such as bandits, merchants, vigilants, Dawnguard, vampires..etc.. and yes they will fight against one another as well as you if they perceive you as a threat. (I constantly have vigilant elite and Silverhand on my ass as I am a werewolf.) It's pretty cool.

I was coming here to suggest that same mod, Kitty. IIRC, it also has the occasional fort battles, where they fight for control.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows

I was coming here to suggest that same mod, Kitty. IIRC, it also has the occasional fort battles, where they fight for control.
I had a group of Stormcloaks clear out the outer area of bandits of Mzinchaleft for me, just as I was arriving to do a quest there. Very helpful :)

JoeReese

This is a screenshot from my last character, with Immersive Patrols installed. I had just interrupted Alduin, raising a dragon, which glitches it and he leaves behind that glowing column for a while. There happened to be Stormcloak and Imperial patrols coming from opposite directions, and this is the result.

2015-01-01_00002.jpg

Dabiene Caristiana

Your friendly neighborhood weirdo
This is a screenshot from my last character, with Immersive Patrols installed. I had just interrupted Alduin, raising a dragon, which glitches it and he leaves behind that glowing column for a while. There happened to be Stormcloak and Imperial patrols coming from opposite directions, and this is the result.

View attachment 45332

LOL I like how they are all fighting and not paying ANY attention to the mystical glowing stuff coming out of the ground. :rolleyes:

But yeah, pretty much what they said. There is also an update on "Civil Unrest" that is turned into "Warzones 2015".

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9494/?

Outcomes can be unpredictable, so they are entertaining to watch. They correspond to the location, meaning up north you would find more Snowy sabercats or undead than down south, where you would find wolves fighting bandits or some such. Some battles can be massive, or they can be small. So, expect the largest when looking at this mod just in case to see if your computer can handle it.

It was showcased by MxR:

TIME STAMP/MARKER: 8:10

Edit: Seems monsters already had provided the link to Warzones 2015. My bad but I assumed it was Immersive Patrols.

Last edited:

Dabiene Caristiana

I'm sure Brodual also has it. Reason why I had MxR's video show it is because I had just seen it not too long ago and thus it was convenient at the time. No idea why I deserve that offhanded remark but I like to sub all sorts of channels to get a broad view of many mods just in case something like this happens. In short, I was being helpful. Or at least trying.

Dabiene Caristiana

I grew up with immature dorks for most of my life, I can handle his childish humor and pay attention to the mods showcased themselves lol. And if I'm really interested in one of them, I follow up with Brodual's channel and see if he has showcased it. Brodual does one full mod showcase every one to two days. Sometimes he does two per video for convenience. While MxR does a whole bunch every week in one video.

MxR has a summary of sorts, and Brodual goes into bigger detail on a mod. Which is always nice.

Dabiene Caristiana

Oh I know Dabs...

It's just...MxR.....
*shivers*
well Mon whats wrong with MxR?

MxR is known to have very... special views on humor on his channnel. Some think it's childish, and some don't. However I put up with it because MxR does tend to be very thorough when playing around with some mods to see what they do.

For example, I had first looked on Brodual's channel and saw a mod showcase (can't remember what it was, something to do with immersive woodcutting) and I had no idea it did something else until MxR showed the same mod. I thought, "Huh, MxR showed something useful that Brodual didn't about the mod."

You never know... always good to check all channels... Even the odd ones.

nightmare16

here have a cookie :)
Oh I know Dabs...

It's just...MxR.....
*shivers*
well Mon whats wrong with MxR?

MxR is known to have very... special views on humor on his channnel. Some think it's childish, and some don't. However I put up with it because MxR does tend to be very thorough when playing around with some mods to see what they do.

For example, I had first looked on Brodual's channel and saw a mod showcase (can't remember what it was, something to do with immersive woodcutting) and I had no idea it did something else until MxR showed the same mod. I thought, "Huh, MxR showed something useful that Brodual didn't about the mod."

You never know... always good to check all channels... Even the odd ones.
awh ok il take some time to check out a video of his and see first hand

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows

View attachment 45332
That's awesome Joe! Nice shot.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts