• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Hello, my name is Turbo Turtle Tommy and i have come to make some new peeps. I tried to make friends at the Nexus, but was banned outright. Looking forward to meeting everyone! I'm the most calm, collected and quiet person you will ever meet but i would never turn someone down if they approached me. Thanks for taking the time out of your day to read this, and i hope you have a fantastic day. -TTT

Mercutio

Assistant Regional Manager
Hey TTT and welcome to the community
Wait, so does turbo and turtle cancel each other out? I'm so confuzzled :confused:

Mercutio

Assistant Regional Manager
Calm and collected, you say? Well I might be the most zenned out person you'll meet :p

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
Greetings. I hear you come from the slugwest?

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Greetings and welcome, TTT. :beermug: Dunno what's up with Nexus, but this community has welcomed many who've been banned by Nexus. Go figure. You're better off here anyway. :beermug:

Turbo is in your username, yet you call yourself a slug. The irony is so delicious! :eek::D:eek::D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts