Introducing myself: Chris Parsons

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Chris Parsons

Hey everyone,

My name is Chris, and I'm a gamer! I've been writing and playing video games since about the age of 6. Favourites include RPGs like Skyrim (obviously) although probably my favourite is Neverwinter Nights. I also play space games like Elite, and grand strategy games like Crusader Kings II.

I also make desktop video games: I have released a game on Steam called Sol Trader, and I have another in the works called Ealdorlight.

Nice to meet you all!

Chris

Wauten Dayhil

Demon Hunter and Wordplay Extraordinaire
Good to have you here, Chris! The forums are welcome to one and all, save for @The Honorable Gidian the Diva. We only let him run around because of Affirmative Action...

I must say, Sol Trader looks fascinating! Gonna have to snag it when I've got the money. Were you the primary creator of it, or do you have a team?

Anyways, if you're in need of information or help in all things Skyrim - and many things besides - this is the place to be.

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
Good to have you here, Chris! The forums are welcome to one and all, save for @The Honorable Gidian the Diva. We only let him run around because of Affirmative Action...

I must say, Sol Trader looks fascinating! Gonna have to snag it when I've got the money. Were you the primary creator of it, or do you have a team?

Anyways, if you're in need of information or help in all things Skyrim - and many things besides - this is the place to be.
U wot m8?

Staff member
Hey everyone,

My name is Chris, and I'm a gamer! I've been writing and playing video games since about the age of 6. Favourites include RPGs like Skyrim (obviously) although probably my favourite is Neverwinter Nights. I also play space games like Elite, and grand strategy games like Crusader Kings II.

I also make desktop video games: I have released a game on Steam called Sol Trader, and I have another in the works called Ealdorlight.

Nice to meet you all!

Chris
I recently bought Crusader Kings 2 and have been playing the Hell out of it! Love it even though I'm not very skilled at it and hate the RNG of plots.

Staff member
I didn't give up on grammar. I simply lowered my mental posture in order to make communications easier for you.
So you're willing to stoop to a lower level for me? Someone's getting sentimental in their old age!

Staff member
No, I would never do something out of kindness. I'm just attempting to practice my communicative ability with lesser lifeforms so that I can build an army of loyal subhumans.
This coming from the kindest and most virtuous man alive

Staff member
Cease your flattery, we all know you're the most saintly of us all, given your graciousness in all your endeavors towards the betterment of mankind.
They're nothing compared to your deeds

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts