• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

MabFaerie

Faerie Queen
    "What if he means what he says though?" Lilumae piped up, twisting the lower front of her top about in knots slightly. It seemed like it was a nervous habit for the girl, as the botton front of her top always looked slightly wrinkled compared to the rest.
    "What if he is merely a victim of circumstance? Shouldn't he be allowed his freedom as any else?" Lilumae was playing devils advocate, of course, but she had a point. If he was innocent, why leave him chained?
    "If you're so convinced of his innocence, then unchain him yourself. The rest of us have someplace to be." Winter replied and kept moving, with or without the group.

solace84

God of the Arena
    "Yes, listen to the girl," Dalious said. "Such a smart lass."
    The attractive lady started to walk away, and Dalious couldn't help but to stare at her backside.
    "I see you're the brains of the operation and she's the...looks," he smiled at the girl. "My name is Dalious Durendail. Where are you guys heading, if I may ask?"

solace84

God of the Arena
    Without answering Dalious' question of where they were going, the young girl had one of her team break his bonds with a heavy swing of their weapon.
    "Many thanks to you and your group," Dalious said and bowed to the girl. "Such a kind act shall be remembered and re-payed, if ever I see you again. Now, as promised, I'm off to fetch some mead. Good luck with your quest, my dear."
    With that, Dalious left heading down toward Markarth.

Glass looked dismayed. "It is not our place to release prisoners. We are no judges to what this man might have done, and it might be we just set a serial killer free, for all we know." He sat atop his warhorse, inspecting his shield for cracks. He'd need it soon enough.

ColdAvoral

Watching the group from afar Gray shoulders his bow, and pulls three arrows he's set in the earth free, to place them back in the quiver on his back, deciding he won't need them. And moves quietly down from the sloped roadside verge to emerge from the embrace of the wilds slightly ahead of Lady Winter "A man approaches you with his hands bound, And you take his words like they were written in the Elder Scrolls of fable..." He falls into step beside winter, but should she stop, he would continue along. "My father called me a Bastard, but my mother called me Guy. The Jarl wouldn't see the likes of me, even if I came to lend my blade to his call, but perhapse... should I lend my steel to your sucess... I might be able to ask a boon for which I long. If I die trying... well... It won't matter, then." he continues on a small ways, before turning to look over his shoulder, waiting for them to catch up.

MabFaerie

Faerie Queen
    "I don't have time to waste on the follies of youth. If the child wishes to act a fool and free every idiot with a sob story and dog eyes, so be it." Winter made no motion to slow down as the man walked by her side. Her patience with this lot was growing thin.
    "And what is this boon you speak of?" She asked, no particularly caring, but more hoping that if he hurried up and finished what he had to say, then she could get on with her business unbounded.

Derath_farseer

Einarr looked over at Lil and took a breath. "I hope you did the right thing." He said with a sigh. Then in a hushed tone. "And don't let winter push you around like that, if you where bothering any one they would of spoken up." He gives her a small smile and continues to walk.

ColdAvoral

Glancing back once, and whistling sharply, uttering a single syllable, that sounds somewhat Elven. His mount trotting past the group, to pace beside him, Taking it's reigns in his good hand, he continues on, not missing a beat alongside Winter.

"A trial, in the eyes of Gods and Men." He glances at her once. "I heard the summons seccond hand in Falkreath, care to fill me in? And why in Kyne's grace did you bring a child?"

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    Edwin watched the encounter with the chained man, Dalious, without a word. It didn't really much matter to him. He ran to the top of a nearby rock, surveying the nearby land and enjoying the chrisp air and slightly chilly wind. As he watched he caught sight of a man approaching them from behind. The man walked to Winter, who was ahead of the others, and started a conversation. Edwin decided to go see what the mans intent was. He was feeling extremely jumpy, the others might feel they were safe with their numbers and skill, but he was watching, wary of whatever had ambushed others along this road.

He ran lightly down from the large boulder, beconing for the others, who were standing talking to follow Winter and this new man, "Come my friends!" he called. Edwin then walked up to Winters other side, greeting her with a nod and a grin and asking, "So who is this? Another sellsword intent to join are quest? The more the merrier I say!" He nodded to the man, "Edwin, Master mage at your service."

ColdAvoral

Looking over the mage a moment, he draws his cowl back up as he continues on, still walking. "Guy, Everyone calls me Halfhand." he walks, leading his large destrier with his good hand on the reigns, his maimed right hand resting on the pommel of his blade, most of his attention seeming to be on the roadside. "I heard the Jarl's call from a sellsword in Falkreath."

Ooc: Quhorin Halfhand?

Ic: Glass thought the party was getting weirder and weirder with each new member that tagged along. He didn't like it one bit, as there would be more men he'd need to watch over and support. Most of them didn't look half-bad in battle but the girl and the strange boy...

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    Edwin nodded, "well it seems we have been sent to investigate disapearences along this road. We have been walking for quite a while now and haven't found anything- wait, what is that?" As they rounded a corner in the road, Edwin's keen eyes spotted some kind of Caravan, battered and on its side, sitting near the road. He imediatly drew his sword, Shimmerstar, and held it at the ready, looking around for possible danger.

Glass spotted it too, saw Edwin watching his back and sent his horse into a fast gallop to examine the wreck. He held his shield in front of him, to protect him from possible archers, while looking for any clues of what had happened.

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    Slowly Edwin circled around the wreck, turning and scanning the nearby peaks and valleys for any sign of danger. He then glanced towards the Caravan, examining it more closely. The horses that had been pulling it were lying several feet away, down the hill. They had been ripped and torn to pieces, likely by wolves, and there was a great stench of death and decay floating about the entire place. There was also quite a bit of blood splattered across the Caravan itself, "Strange," Edwin observed,"no bodies."

ColdAvoral

((OOC: Just a name, Though I've read the Song of Ice and Fire books, and Know the Char ))

Oddly enough he doesn't draw steel at the sight of the caravan, instead, he simply opens a pouch on the side of his saddlebags, standing by his horse, slipping his hand up underneath the flap, watching the others as they approach the caravan. Though he continues along with Winter, seeming to accept her as the unnoficial Leader of the Group. Seeming to think the Group capable enough to handle themselves, should the worst happen. Though he does cast a concerned glance back to the Young lady.

Star Gazer

Seven saw the beaten and overturned carriages. What did you do? Nothing, why would you blame this on me? Murderer. No! Murderer! I'm not a murderer, and I never was! Then why did you massacre all those people? I DIDN'T! Seven thought, as anger gripped his face. "Don't listen, Simon. I wouldn't hurt anybody." He assured. The group approached the site, but there were no bodies to be found. Nobody even died, see? Because you took their bodies. You look absolutely stupid when you make that face. Seven realized he was still tensing his jaw and pursing his lips. If you didn't do this, then who did? I don't know. Of course you don't know. Bandits! They will come from behind when you are inspecting the caravan. Seven drew his dagger and looked behind them. There was a deer off in the distance, but no bandits. Hmm, weird. If you didn't do it, then who did. Good point, I'll ask the group. "If I didn't do it, then who did?" Seven asked aloud. Everyone stared at him like he was crazy.

MabFaerie

Faerie Queen
    Lilumae glanced at Einarr for a moment and smiled at him reassuringly. "I don't really mind that much. She sort of seems lonely, doesn't she? My mother used to tell me stories about people like Winter. She said that sometimes people are the way they are because they're sad." Before the curious girl could say anymore, the caravan came into view.

Winter glanced at the man beside her, growing slightly annoyed. "Ask the kid. I'm not her mother."
    Although, all things considered, she'd very well been playing that role since the moment they set out, albeit in a harsher manner than most.

Winter stopped short at the sight of the Caravan. If the woman were not so pale to begin with, one might note she'd gone a shade paler than usual.
    Her eyes narrowed and a flicker of a memory danced behind them like a wild , angry flame.
    She didn't need to get any closer to the wreckage to know who'd done this.
    Vampires. Quite a few of them, at that.
    She didn't want to say that aloud. It would frighten the girl.
    No. What was she thinking? Worrying about Lilumaes feelings. How pointless! She knew what she was getting into when she joined! No coddling!

"We need to keep moving. It's best not to linger here." Winter snuck a glance at Lilumae, concerned for a rare moment. For a split second, she saw someone else in the girls image. A child her height with darker hair and lighter eyes. Winter blinked and shook her head, the image was gone.
    "Come on, Lilumae, keep close to me." She commanded the girl, who nodded and hurried to catch up. Winter glanced at the strange boy and refrained from glaring the way she longed to.
    She wouldn't tell him them it was vampires. They'd ask too many questions then, wondering how she could know such a thing.
    And Winter had no patience for answering questions. Especially about her past.

Star Gazer

"What the... Explain yourself!" Well, you've gone and done it now. Now everyone else thinks your a murderer. I'm not. Yes you are... murderer... "I'm not!" Seven said to Glass, raising his voice.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts