• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
    Glass rode up, his shield on his left arm and his long voulgier in his right hand. He didn't dismount, but instead spoke to them from horseback. "Ladies. Are we departing or stay here until we die of old age?" He mocked the men in the group, because that usually made them faster to react. Then, he noticed a strange appearance, covered with mud, shaking the little girl's hand. And who might that be... he wondered.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    Jeroo laughed sarcastically at the Glass Knight. He said with a smart tone, "Hah, if I were to die of old age I would've been dead long ago. But I do agree, let's get going."

Arthur Swift-Sword

Swift. Like a Sword.
    Arthur nodded. "Agreed...we should get there as soon as we can." Arthur adjusted his swords holster. "So if were all done here, lets go."

R'alle

young but able
    R'alle woke up in the cave,his stomach growled. He hadn't eaten since he was captured, and he wasn't sure when that was.
    He pulled on the chain. He tested it's strength, "Too strong." He heard a giggle. He turned to see the same Redguard woman who asked about him yesterday."What you doing kitty?" She looked hungrily at him. Her red eyes pierce him, he was instantly fearful. He put his hands up defensively. "You don't h h have to do this, just let me go and I'll be on my way."

The redguard laughed "Are you kidding? your blood is rare, it is said who ever feeds from a rare one is instantly a coven leader." R'alle realized his mistake in trying to talk to the predator. R'alle scrambled for ideas to save his life. "Wait does Sera know about this? I'll yell for her, I swear." The redguard backed away. "Fine. But I will become a leader trust me." R'alle watched as she left. As she did a nord man walked in. He looked at R'alle emotionless. He then went through Sera's drawers, he pulled out a dagger and smiled. "Got it!" The man left as he did R'alle tried to pull again. He heard a loud scream and howls. R'alle stood against his wall as he listened to the approaching footsteps.

Sera opened the the door letting in 2 hell hounds. They growled at R'alle. "Ahhhhh" he backed up and sprinted at the wall. He climbed up as high as he could. Sera laughed. " You're silly,but amusing nonetheless. This is Butch and Clyde they will be sleeping with me later, don't be afraid they already ate." R'alle didn't budge. She smiled and shrug her shoulders. "Fine." She walked towards his chain and gripped. She looked at him saying "Last chance kitty, this might hurt." She laughed. R'alle climbed higher and sat on a perch. She yank the chain down, causing R'alle to crash to the floor.She caught him by the scruff right before he hit the ground.

R'alle was grateful for Sera saving him, he thought about the fall. that would've broken my ribs.
    Sera was still holding him by his scruff when she gripped the chain again. He looked into her eyes, they were dark red. She popped the chain and took off his collar. She smiled revealing her fangs " I don't want to bruise the fruit do I ?" R'alle wiggled trying to get free. She applied pressure causing him to yelp. She walked him to the blood covered dining room. She put him in the chair and spoke softly in his ear.

"Stay here I need to get some wine to go with my meal." As she walked away R'alle surveyed the room. There were 5 vampires currently feeding on people. He couldn't escape from here. He needed help.

Derath_farseer

Einarr eyes the younger lad not sure what to make of him, there was something off about him. Besides the ruined clothing he wore.
    "Aye if he's set on coming let him. Couldn't hurt." Einarr took a deep breath and walked a few paces ahead of the rest looking at the horizon the faintest hints of a smile on his lips. With his moment of peace done he turns back around and looks to each of the party members, the sun behind him causing his features to fade only giving the outline of his body which wile small some how imposing at the same time.
    "Wasting day light lets be off!"

Star Gazer

"Aye if he's set on coming let him. Couldn't hurt." Finally you did something good. Thanks, Self Conscious. It wasn't even you, it was us. I suppose you're right. That's right. Leave me alone, we're going on the adventure now. It's not like you're leaving us. Whatever. Hold on, I have to ask Simon if he thinks it's a good idea. "Do you think this is a good idea?" Seven whispered to Simon. The caterpillar glared at the man. He says it was smart of me not to listen to you and not kill them. Since when has murder not been in everyone's best interest? That would make us look bad. Besides, I got thrown in jail for being framed of murder. You didn't even do it! I know, it was horrible. You should have. "Should have what?" Seven said, accidentally. He put a hand over his mouth. Now they'll think your crazy. Play it cool until the awkwardness rubs off. Just walk in the direction of the eager one. What about you, love. You've been awfully quiet all this time. Because there is nothing to say. Whatever. Seven thought, frowning.

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    "Should have what?" Seven blurted out. Edwin glanced at him out of the corner of his eye, that boy was a strange one. He decided to pretend he hadn't heard Seven and set off after Einarr, beconing to the rest of the group with a devilish grin on his face, "Come my friends! Adventure awaits!" As he walked away from the gates of Markarth, Edwin had to admit to himself that, as much as he liked to pretend he didn't, this was really what he lived for in life. Adventure, danger, and crazy crazy companions.

OOC: I belive there is another who is interested in joining the thread, we should decide where to introduce him into the story.

R'alle

young but able
    R'alle didn't wait for sera to kill him. He leaped up on the table and jumped over a vamp. The vamp through his victim and chased after R'alle.He had trouble outrunning the vamp. He turned a corner, and waited for the vamp to come. As soon as he heard the footsteps he swung around dug his right hand claw deep in the vamp's gut. The nord started bleeding from the mouth. He choked and pulled R'alle down with him. R'alle backed away and watched as the man fell. It was his First Kill. He backed up and turned around sprinting. He heard the footsteps of the other vamps chasing him.

He came across a Cavern. He backed up and sprinted. He leaped across, barely gripping the land across the gap. He pulled himself and saw the vamps close in on him. He ran again and heard the Howls of the Hell hounds. He continued on and ran in the kids room. He saw the kids playing with hay dolls. He remembered a hole he saw above the furnace. He climbed on top and tried to squeeze in. Sera came in and pushed a kid. The kid flew against the wall. R'alle heard a snap. He pulled himself up, and ascended hoping to reach the world above him. Sera kicked the furnace. It slid a few yards. She grabbed a kid and lifted her up. "Get him or your friends will die!" The little girl grabbed R'alles ankle. Sera wasted no time.

She grabbed the girl and pulled her down. R'alle yelped as he fell down. He landed on the girl. He looked and saw Sera smiling down on him. He remembered what Vampires ate .....Blood. He grabbed the girl and dug his claws in her kidney area. Blood gushed. She screamed as R'alle jumped back. He landed on his back watching the girl being torn apart by the vampires. Some blood got on the other kids, and the vampires bit them too. R'alle noticed Sera feeding on a little Redguard boy. R'alle released a tear and sprinted away.

He basically killed a room full of children just to save himself. He kept on running, he turned a corner just to see a hound running at him. He slid as he stopped. The hounds both tackled him on the back. He dragged them about 5 feet until their weight took effect. He clawed the ground pulling himself forward. He saw the way out. It was a small hole, he heard birds singing and saw light. He was almost there when a boot came down on his hand. He looked to see Sera smiling down at him. Blood covered everything under her nose and above her chin.

She spoke softly " You have guts kitty, I take back what I said you are smart. You're lucky I'm full or I would've tore your windpipe out by now. You have caused me a lot of trouble."She applied pressure to his hand. He yelped " You just cost me about 1000 gold. I could've sold those kids 80 gold a pop. You're lucky we just got a knew stock of full grown men, they're worth double the children are." She nodded at the hounds. They let R'alle up. She took his hand and made sure to grip tight. They walked all the way to her room. she threw him on the bed and spoke. "Sleep I need your help tracking down the caravans tommorrow .' She smiled as she locked the door leaving the hounds with R'alle.

MabFaerie

Faerie Queen
    "Come, Lilumae, it's time to go." Winter gave the girls arm a slight tug as she started off, ignoring most of the others in her company. She didn't have the energy or the patience to deal with these people. The thugs, the self-centered mage, the strange boy, the old man, all of the lot were just peculiar and annoying. All things considered, she'd have preferred to simply go the task alone. She didn't need anymore blood on her hands. Besides, less people along, less chance of loosing the pay via their stupidity.

Lilumae however, seemed almost stupidly cheerful. She was optimistic and kind. She stopped to be sure to speak to everyone and not allow a single soul to feel left out. She asked questions. Too many questions, really. About their families and friends, about their history and childhood, about their weapons and magics. She wanted to know everything, and never seemed to flinch at the gorier details which surfaced with ease. She always gasped in awe at the exciting moments and smiled sorrowfully at the tearjerking ones. All in all, she was the perfect audience. For some reason this bothered Winter. Reminding her of someone she once knew.
    "Stop asking so many questions, Lilumae! It's not nice to be so nosy!"

Lilumae made a small noise, a mix of a gasp and a whimper. "Sorry" She mumbled, picking up her speed and quieting her questions in one go. Winter ignored the jab she felt when she glanced out of the corner of her eye to see the girl looking so dejected.
    Serves her right. Her cheerfulness would only get her killed.

Winter continued the remainder of the trip to the cave in annoyed silence. If only she were able to simply go the task alone!
    As the rounded rock hollow came closer and closer into view, she tensed slightly.
    Whatever it was awaited them inside its crevices, they would soon find out.

Derath_farseer

Einarr walked along with the group and for the most part kept to him self, keeping an eye on the strange boy from earlier who seemed to drift closer to Lilumae and winter, he felt content to speak when spoken to. Which Lilumae felt the need to continue to do, asking about all manner of things. Some of which caused him to feel a little uneasy mainly those about his friends family or his home and history.
    (Before winter asks her to stop) "So where are you from?" Liumae piped up after talking to another of the group members.
    "I live in city." He simply puts.
    "Have you lived there your entire life?"
    "No." He says flatly clearly wanting to stop talking about it.
    "Oh well do you have any family back home?" She continues to ask in her curious manner.
    "No." He says again not wanting to think about what used to be his family.
    "Any friends?" She asks feeling a bit rejected.
    "I used to.... Haven't seen them in years." He speaks a little more openly about this, and the tone of his voice showed that. "We had a great adventure and I've yet to meet any one like them. But with time we drifted apart." His voice sounds a bit dreamy as he talks about them, lost in thought.
    "What about in town you never made friends with them?"-
    "Never met any one worth wile most of them where just trying to get on my good side because...." He caught him self just before he continued. He thought the girl most likely doesn't know who he was and he was a little worried she might treat him differently. Or if she did know of his adventures perhaps she thought he just shared a name. Einarr felt him self wanting to keep more details about his life hidden just in case she did know his story from the book he wrote or from it being spoken person to person, and she put two and two together.
    "Because of my wealth." He makes up the lie quickly enough.
    "Well what do you do?"

Einarr hears winter call out and tell her to keep silent and felt a little relieved as he wasn't sure what to tell her but felt guilty as soon as he saw the look on her face. So he made his way over to winter and lowered his voice.
    "You know you could try to be a little more pleasant, she's only a girl and she's excited."

solace84

God of the Arena
    Dalious Durendail was heading the other direction on the path, toward the group. He was alone and in ragged dirty clothes, with his hands tied behind his back in chains. He saw the group approaching and stood to the side of the road, hoping they would just assume he was a traveler. With his hands behind his back, he started whistling a tune as they came into view.
    "Hello friends," he said. "A glorious day, is it not?"

MabFaerie

Faerie Queen
    "Her excitement will lead to her death. I'm trying to keep her safe." Winter hissed, sharply adding,
    "This is not the place nor the time to be entertaining a childs curiosity. We have a job to do. She will only be a burden if you treat her like a little girl."
    Winter would have said more, but a man on the road calling out to them caught her gaze.
    She rested a hand at her hip, the blunt of her blade teasing her fingertips.
    "What do you want, traveler?" Winter called out, all barbs and spikes with her words.

solace84

God of the Arena
    "What do you want, traveler?" the adult woman of the group said.
    Dalious found himself caught by her gaze, she came off rude but her beauty overcame that. He didn't even acknowledge looking at the others, as her gorgeous blue eyes stunned him for a moment.
    "Uh, just noting how glorious the day is my lady," he said, whipping his head back slightly so that his hair was no longer in his face. He smiled at her, convinced she wanted him already. Then he noticed the others, and the small girl.
    "Not a safe place for children to be running around. Perhaps your lot should head back to Markarth, as there are many dangers that way."

ColdAvoral

Passing through the great arches of Markarth's stone gate, Grey's glacial gaze sweeps the crowd, dismounting from a rugged destrier looking to be as ill of temperament as it's rider. He leads the horse slowly, gripping it's reigns with his one good hand as he makes his way into the town square, where his gaze falls upon the figure to his left. An Urchin reaches lightly up towards a merchant's stall, apples piled by the dosen for sale, whilst the merchant deals with a particularly tight pursed customer over the price of cowhide. Reaching out with the quickness of a viper, catching the boy's wrist in the vise-like grip of his maimed hand.

"Don't think that guard up there is as blind as the good woman, lad." he gestures with a nod of his head from beneath his cowl, to a guard gripping a heavy shortsword at his hip.

"I had the copper, I just wanted a feel 's all!"

He smirks "Indeed, wish to earn some gold?"

the boy looks suspiciously at the figure, but his eyes brighten with a nod as he lays eyes upon the two beaten septims the dark clad man produces from his pocket, letting go of the warhorse's reigns, the well trained mount dropping his head to tug free a green weed poking up through the cobbles but remaining otherwise still.

"The Jarl called for swords... but I heard this in Falkreath, And if the Reach's men haven't lost all heart, they should be well on thier' way. Have they left?"

"Aye, you've not missed them by much, though...<The boy goes on to describe the assorted party members, saving a starry eyed comment for the lady Winter, with an innocence only a young boy can manage.>"

"My thanks, Dare much, lad" he nods to the boy, placing the two coins in his grubby palm, and leading his mount back outside the city. Leaping into the saddle with practiced grace, he thunders his destrier down past the mines till he reaches the bridge, dismounting to pick up on thier' trail. Lifting several pouches from his saddlebags, and removing his bow and quiver from his saddle bow. he whispers once to the dark mount, before watching it follow the road path taken by the party at a steady trot, soon catching up with the party, riderless and calm, save when any of the party attempt to grab his reigns, responding with an attempt to bite thier' hand. Whilst Gray himself takes to the hills, watching his mount's progress, and finally the party as it catches up, circling around to the road ahead of them, though remaining hidden.

ColdAvoral

The dark Warhorse trots up behind Dalious as he speaks, before moving to the roadside to feast upon the fresh greenery that grow there. It might seem odd, to the watchers, as the horse is riderless, but bears a fine though worn saddle, and several trinkets not likely left behind by accident hang from it's saddle. And many may feel as if they are being watched, rightly so.

MabFaerie

Faerie Queen
    "I am just as much a protector as any one in this fine group, Sir. Make no mistake. I am not a burden." Lilumae seemed to be stuck repeating that phrase, it having been etched in her mind by the Jarl. Everyone looked at her and saw a child, with her tiny frame and whispery speech. When would they learn that she could hold her own too? Perhaps they never would...

"Yes, yes, the day is lovely. Now, if you're through, we need to be moving." Winter narrowed her gaze, swiftly growing weary of all these interruptions and hold-ups. Before she could speak again, she felt the skin on the back of her neck prickle slightly. Someone was watching them. She gave a glance to the side, looking to set eyes on whoever may have settle their gaze on the party.

solace84

God of the Arena
    "I am just as much a protector as any one in this fine group, Sir. Make no mistake. I am not a burden," said the young girl.
    "And of that I have no doubt, young one," Dalious said, nodding to the child. "Especially with these fine gentlemen to guide you in your journey."
    He looked at the group again, not thinking much of them.
    "Yes, yes, the day is lovely. Now, if you're through, we need to be moving," the lady said.
    "And I as well," Dalious replied. He noticed all of the weapons the group held. "Perhaps there is one small thing I could ask of you fine folks...I was wondering if you may be able to spare a few moments to release me of these cursed chains." He turned around, showing them his bonds.

MabFaerie

Faerie Queen
    Winters eyes narrowed slightly as the man showed them his chains.
    "And why exactly are you locked up in chains to begin with?" She inquired, her arms crossing slightly over her chest.
    "How can we be certain you are not some escaped criminal? Or should one of us approach you to unchain you and receive a shiv in the gut?" Winter was cautious, unwilling to let any harm come to her party whether she liked them or not.

solace84

God of the Arena
    "I assure you I am without weapon," he said. "I have been traveling a long way and the only thing I want to do is buy some mead in Markarth...and get really drunk. As for why I'm chained...I was simply hunting in the wilds, minding my own concern. I had a bit too much to drink one night, and these Imperials came upon me, chaining me and taking me as a prisoner. The scum. I knew not their intent, as I just recently escaped and headed this way. I am innocent."
    He smiled again.

Derath_farseer

"Perhaps we should leave him." Einarr crossed his arms, he didn't like the looks of this man. "He must of done something foul to get locked up and I don't trust that he's done nothing." Einarr glances over at lilumae as the man mentions her age, just like him and every one else had done. He could hear in her tone she was clearly tired of it.
    "Perhaps my gift might lift her spirits" He thinks to him self.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts