• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Arthur Swift-Sword

Swift. Like a Sword.
    Arthur looked to Edwin, with a freaked out look. "I honestly dont know...The man was either very drunk or insane. He said his name was Seven...but really he was crazy so that might not be his name."

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    Edwin shruged, "probably just some random crazy. Touched by Sheogorath if you ask me." As they reached the main gate Edwin spotted a two guards, one with mud splattered across his chest talking in angry voices. "Wonder what happened here."

Star Gazer

Seven watched the door patiently, ever so patiently until the group came out. Seven had been behind the stables since the guard scared him off. The group looked at the guard with the mud on his chest. They will see that as an act of defiance and rebellion. They will not want you in their group. You also look horrible. I'm just glad you listened to me for once in your life. You left the town walls though. Maybe you are a defiant rebel. Shut up, they wouldn't care. I just want to know what they are up to! Probably involves killing. On the other hand, maybe you should go with them. I haven't seen you murder someone in a long time. I didn't murder those people. I was framed, and that's why I spent all that time in prison. Suuure, killer. "Don't listen to them, Simon. They are lying to us. Self Conscious seems like he wants to help, but don't listen to the other guy. He'll convince you to burn something." Seven said to the small caterpillar.

Arthur Swift-Sword

Swift. Like a Sword.
    "Its probably none of our business anyway..." Arthur leaned against wall near the stairs and closed his eyes, he had been going sleepless recently so he rested his eyes and waited for the group.

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    Edwin nodded his agreement. As they stood up against the wall waiting for the others he let his eyes roam around the surounding area looking for interesting things or valuble unguarded objects. As his eyes passed over a bunch of rocks situated a little ways up the mountain to the north he spotted a man crouched there. He apeared to be looking in there direction. Edwin pretended not to see the man letting his eyes move on to the people loading up a cart for travel, but he had recognized the man, Seven as Arthur had called him. "Hey" he muttered to Arthur trying to move his lips as little as posible, "That crazy guy, hes watching us."

Arthur Swift-Sword

Swift. Like a Sword.
    "I wouldn't worry." he replied confidently. "I mean the only thing he can do is summon a caterpillar and swing an iron dagger." Arthur laughed. "But really, if he does anything, it wont be too bad."

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    Edwin was not so shure. "I don't know, if there is anything i have learned in my travels its never to underestimate anyone, expecially crazy people. I guess we cant really do anything about it, but I'll be keeping a close eye on him."

MabFaerie

Faerie Queen
    Lilumae approached Einarrs home with a look of awe on her face.
    Winter simply looked annoyed. "C'mon, Lilumae. The rest of the group is waiting on us and the self-centered mage. You don't want to hurt their feelings do you?" It was a cruel ploy, sure, but it would get the job done regardless.
    "But, Einarr..."
    "He's probably styling his hair and picking out his very best plush robe to bring along, let him be."
    "But we came all the way here!"
    Winter exhaled sharply and folder her arms over her chest.
    "Run in, tell him we're leaving. We don't have time to wait around for the lout to finish his primping. We have people to save, remember?"
    Lilumae gave a curt nod and started towards the door. Nervously, she pushed it open and loudly called out
    "Einarr! Our group is leaving soon! Please hurry! We need you." Lilumae paused a moment, uncertain, but then pulled back and quickly shut the door. It felt strange to intrude in someones home, she'd rather wait at the gate with the others.
    "I don't think that last part was necessary. Nonetheless, good job. Perhaps that will get the mage in gear. Let's head back now, alright?" Winter smirked and led the way back towards the city gates, where their small group had already begun huddling for departure.

Star Gazer

Seven saw the group meet up. It seemed to Seven that the entire posse was finally present. He scanned among the members, feeling the heat of eyes staring at him. Seven ducked behind the rocks to his left. He saw two women. At first, he just saw them as women. He shifted his leg, but accidentally kicked dirt into his face. He closed his eyes to remove the dirt. The darkness of his eyelids turned into the stone room. There was a man at a table in front of him and a man in a chair next to him. Another being entered the stone room representing the mind of madness. What is your name? A name you have not heard before. A feeling you have not felt before. My name is love. Yeah? Get out. You are distracting. Then you will have to learn to live with me, for I am not leaving. Love drives men insane, but I don't think it will work for you. You are too smart. Love also drives men to kill. That is not why I'm here. See those girls in the group? You love them. Why? There is no way to explain. If you go out there and introduce yourself to them, they may take a liking to you. That would be nice. Why would you want to go out? You are covered in mud. If they loved you, they wouldn't care. Really? Alright, I'll do it. Seven opened his eyes. The dirt was gone, but he still felt like he was being watched. They are staring at you, hide! No, go. Seven walked towards the group. "Hi... My name is Seven." He said, extending a muddy hand to the women.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    OOC: Sorry I took so long to post, I took a nap when I got home lol.

Jeroo walked over to his blood in an Ale bottle and grabbed it and took it with him, he walked with it in his hand to where Edwin and Arthur were standing. He said to the two, "Sorry if I made a...sketchy appearance. I just wanted to show you my abilities if I'm going to be on this adventure with you two. My name is Jeroo-Shei, what's yours?" Jeroo glanced over and saw Seven throw the mud at the guard, and he chuckled when the guard chased him away. Then proceeded to chug down the rest of the blood in his Ale bottle.

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    (Before Seven walks up and introduces himself)

Edwin regarded the argonian mage with a grin "not to worry my friend, I'm Edwin, a pleasure to meet you." While his outward demeanor was friendly Edwin was still very cautious of this Jeroo-Shei.

MabFaerie

Faerie Queen
    Winter was the first to notice the approaching boy, covered in mud, with his shifty eyes.
    When he offered his hand, she looked at it blanky, did he really expect her to shake it?
    Lilumae however, was entirely oblivious to the disgust that normal people felt.
    She shook his hand, regardless, going so far as to clasp both tiny hands around his to shake more enthusiastically. "It is a pleasure to meet you" She said, her voice meek, but her kindness shining through in earnest.
    "Wash yourself up before you think to touch people, boy. It's rude." Winter hissed, wrinkling her nose at the boy and quickly glancing to Lilumae. "You'll get mud on your clothes that way."

Lilumae reluctantly nodded her agreement, before pulling a small vial of clear water from her bag and spilling it on her hands. She then wiped them down with a cloth and offered the cloth and vial to the boy.
    "Here, you can use this to clean up. And don't mind Miss Winter. She means well."
    "No I don't!" Winter snapped in the background, Lilumae pretended not to hear.

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    Edwin moved to stand slightly behind Winter, studying the strange boy closely. He seemed not to be hostile, and he had aproached them to speak which were both good things, but Edwin never trusted people he had just met, expecially strange ones.

Star Gazer

"Wash yourself up before you think to touch people, boy. It's rude." ...run No, relax. That's only one, that doesn't mean the other hates you. Seven shook the other girl's hand. "It is a pleasure to meet you" She said. Does that mean she loves me? Not necessarily, but she's nice. "Here, you can use this to clean up." the girl offered. Seven took the rag and rubbed the dirt off of his new, fancy clothes. Once the mud was gone, he wore them proudly, with his chest out. "And don't mind Miss Winter. She means well." She insulted you. She obviously doesn't. "No I don't!" Miss Winter said, raising her voice. The difference between Ms. and Mrs. is that Ms. is not married. She's single. Said love, winking. Why don't you sit down? Make yourself at home, I may need you. That Winter girl hates you. She'll be the first to go. The stone room fell silent for once. All three of them stared at the man, and he became uncomfortable, shifting in his chair behind the table. This made Seven laugh out loud, giving the impression of friendliness. Wow, nice touch, Seven. Unintentional. Seven felt as if he and Lilumae were already in love.

R'alle

young but able
    R'alle awoke in a cave. It was cold, and dark. But since he was khajiit his eyes could pierce the darkness.
    He walked around looking for a way out. He felt heavier, as he walked something stopped him. It strained his neck. He reached his hand up to his neck to fell a spiky collar. He looked back to where he awoke, and sure enough there was a chain latched to a furnace.

He tried to break the chain, but it was no use. he looked around the room again to see a door. He walked over to it, but the chained stopped him about 4 feet away from the handle. He backed up and sprinted towards the door. He was about to reach the stopping point when the door swung open. He ran right into somebody. He fell hard back on the floor. He looked up to see another vampire. He was an imperial also only he wasn't as skinny as the usually vamps he sees. The man smiled at R'alle "You should be more careful, Sera would kill me if you escaped." The man shuddered. 2 more vampires came in both female. They had children with them. "Come children you will be in here with kitty while the grownups eat supper." The Nord woman smiled as she said this. The other woman looked at R'alle. She was a tall Redgaurd. " Why isn't the cat coming with us? He looked like he's big enough to suffice." The man tightened R'alle's chain. " He belongs Sera, If you want him talk with her about. but don't do anything stupid. I'm responsible for his housing so I will personally kill you." R'alle backed against his wall he was scared. The kids were all cooperative. Do they know what's happening?

R'alle ignored the kids as they tried to play games with him. He didn't like how ignorant they are, how stupid they are. His stomach growled, he was starving. He released his claws and thought There is no food here, Only a furnace and about 10 children. He thought about killing one of the kids he knew he could. He knew the vampires would probably like him if he did that, but he didn't want to.

He was about to kill a kid when Sera walked in. The children jumped up happily and hugged her. So stupid you are her food source, when you grow you will rest in her belly. R'alle shook his head he couldn't believe the stupidity of the kids. Sera smiled down on the children. "Hey kiddos what are you guys doing here?" A little nord girl spoke up. " We played with the hay dolls M'kya gave us." "Did you bring any food we're starving down here."

Sera nodded and dropped R'alle's satchel. From where he was he could see it was full of bread. The kids greedily eat as Sera watched them. A tubby High elf spoke "Why is the cat boy chained up?" The elf boy pointed at R'alle. Sera looked over at him and smiled. "Because I'm smarter than you all, you believe she's helping you? She's farming you. Raising you until you can hold enough blood to count as a meal. You are Cattle. So Naive." R'alle said that with Hate. The kids looked at him with a nasty look as they ate. A nord boy spoke up. " My papa told me Cat's are dumb and you are proof." All of the children laughed. Even Sera giggled. Sera walked over to R'alle as the other kids ate. She sat on the ground level to R'alle. She was withing Bite range. R'alle was truly scared he was all talk, he never been in a fight. Sera spoke softly "You're right, we will eat them when the time comes. We will kill everyone here within a year times. Matter of fact their parents served as dinner. Oh and why didn't you tell me your father was o- ? He tasted so good."

R'alle began to cry quietly. He was angry. He released his claws and swiped at Sera. She caught it and laughed " I chanied you up becuase you have claws, no other reason. I see no greater intelligence in you. If I can find a way to take your claws away, you would be with the other kids unchained." Why is she so mean?
    R'alle was crying a lot now. She wiped his tears away and spoke "Stop that's annoying." R'alle sucked it up not wanting to anger her. She then unchained him, and led him to another room. Sera stopped and chained R'alle to the another furnace." This is my room, I don't like having you reside with the food." She grabbed a book and tossed R'alle it. R'alle read the Title The Riften Thief.

Sera then jumped on her bed and just looked at the ceiling relaxing. She seem to be thinking. R'alle looked at her, she was lying with on leg straight the other bent vertically. She was swaying the knee. R'alle read the first 10 pages. It was about a man who lost everything in a fire, and he had to start all over. He stole only what he needed and was generally an honorably person. Everything he stole he replaced it later on with something of the same value. R'alle felt a pat on his head. He looked up and saw Sera walk out.

Derath_farseer

Einarr turned at the sound of the young woman's voice and heard winter mention that they didn't really need him, but he shrugged it off he had met others naturally hostile to him before and he and learned to deal with it.
    He continued to gather a handful of other books all having to do with the study of magic, spells, how it came to be, and the limits or the lack of them in magic. Each was a first edition and very rare, but coin wasn't a problem to Einarr if it helped him understand and deal with his... condition. The last couple books he stepped up to where half empty and a pen setting next to them, the sequel of the popular rise of the falmer, and his own personal biography detailing his life before and after his great adventure. He grabbed them both and very carefully placed them with the others in his pack.

Einarr brushed his hands together and strode out the door feeling so much freer in his custom fur/leather armor then in his finer bits of clothing, he would rather dress like this every day but he had to keep up the look for the villagers. They tended to think of him in a higher fashion and normally left him be, or struggled to have his attention.

Next thing he knew he was walking up to the gate and potted a muddy lad in the middle of the group.
    With a groan "What now..." Einarr walked to the edge of the group and looked at each of them in turn, he felt there might be some thing the Jarl left out if he was willing to pay such a large number of mercenaries.

He cleared his throat and started to speak. "Sorry to hold all of you up, had to grab a few things. Are we waiting on any thing else now?" For a second the group even lilumae and especially winter, didn't recognize him. His armor was the polar opposite of his posh clothing from earlier, it was a fur armor reenforced with leather and small round steel plates, that where hid by the fur. And strangely it covered every thing from the neck down leaving no gaps that could be spotted. All in all it was a rather plain and simple looking armor to the naked eye.

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    Edwin turned around to talk to Einarr, "We have just met this young man here who calls himself Seven." he explained, gesturing towards the mud covered individual standing before Winter and Lilumae, "We have yet to know why he has approached us." He looked towards Seven, smiling friendlily.

(guess the ball is in Lucas's court now)

Star Gazer

"We have yet to know why he has approached us." Adventure! Love! Murder! "I guess I'm just up for adventure, but I still don't know what you guys are up to." Seven said.

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    "We have been sent by the Jarl to investigate the disapearences of travelers along the Roads." Edwin replied, "I guess you could join us, although I dont know if the Jarl would agree to pay you." He looked at his companions for there opinions.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts