1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    Dismiss Notice

Info Interest check/information/rough plot

Discussion in 'Skyrim Roleplaying' started by Madrar, Jul 12, 2020.

1. Madrar

Madrar The Shadow in the Dark.

This thread is in reference to the 'new' roleplay/story that myself, @Aethalia and @Thesius have been working on for the past few weeks. The plot will follow the same lines as What Lurks in the Dark, Dusk, and Nightfall. Please feel free to read up on them, as they will be listed below. We are not looking for a massive cast. Cut off for writers will be at nine, and characters will be limited to ten as a maximum. There might be exceptions, but these exceptions must be approved by myself, @Aethalia or @Thesius .

Links to former plotlines.

What Lurks in the Dark- https://skyrimforums.org/sf/threads/what-lurks-in-the-dark-v-2-18.33992/page-2#post-604852

Dusk- https://skyrimforums.org/sf/threads/18-dusk.51822/#post-1062902

Nightfall- https://skyrimforums.org/sf/threads/18-nightfall.48112/

Posting expectations.

It is known that many of the writers still currently active here are in more than one story. In order to allow people to continue with their own stories, posting expectations currently stand at one post per week, though allowances can be made. After not hearing from someone for more that two weeks, that person will be placed on review, and their character sidelined. If a writer needs an extended leave, please contact myself or the other two story 'leads'.

Current writer capacity. -3/9-

Currently, we have three confirmed writers.

Madrar

Aethalia

Thesius

• Like Like x 2
    #1 Madrar, Jul 12, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2020
  2. Drahkma

Drahkma Dashing Imperial Officer.

Awesome. When can we expect an ooc?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thesius

Thesius The Imperial Paladin

Whenever I get off work....so a few hours from now? Unless one of the other two get to it first.

4. Signus

Signus Well-Known Member

Definitely interested! I can have a character up by tonight, most likely.

• Agree Agree x 1