• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

GratuitousViolets

PS3 Addict
Just wondering...other than the gift giving thing, is there any point to any of the other interactions you can have with your adopted kids?

Is there a point to making them do chores, or playing games with them, etc? Is there a point to giving them an allowance? I always roleplay the disciplinarian where my chars kids are made to do chores every day (and get an apple as a gift, haha), but I don't know if there's any actual "effects" or reasons to be a good responsible parent.

I did notice Lucia keeps turning up with all sorts of jewellery in her chest...is this from her allowance or is she just 'finding' these things? LOL.

Rathalos_lord_of_the_sky

-Bnahabra King-
The allowance probably directly affects the children's lives as for the chores I don't think they do. Try being a god awful parent and see what happens.

Rathalos_lord_of_the_sky

-Bnahabra King-
Sorry, I was saving being a god awful parent for the occasion if I ever have children in real life.

Hmm okay so throw them on the street and there's a slight chance they'll turn out like me so no problems there. Don't ask for any favors from them later though

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
As far as I know, there are no "effects" of being a good parent. All I know is those little bastards never grow up and leave! All they do is whine about wanting money when you walk in the door from now until eternity!

If this is indicative of real life...I'm never having kids. :p

GratuitousViolets

PS3 Addict
As far as I know, there are no "effects" of being a good parent. All I know is those little bastards never grow up and leave! All they do is whine about wanting money when you walk in the door from now until eternity!

If this is indicative of real life...I'm never having kids. :p

I just realised...everyone in my real life family must be a Skyrim Hearthfire Adopted Child. Those traits all sound so horrifyingly familiar I'm having a hard time differentiating between real life and Skyrim.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts