• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Speech500

I laugh whenever i read this, you're so intersted and fascinated, no hint of a joke in your post at all, also, i love honey badgers, so cute and cuddly

Boyd

Article Writah
I can't say i'm shocked TBH... the thread has the word "breast" in the title... Sigh. Still i can see it's a joke, and i'm sure ladies might get their own mod for "increase package size". I'd call it the tripod mod.
I made this for a joke for me, but this is actually a guide :p

Speech500

yes, i placed it in my favourites menu, right next to "Skyrim how to take children's clothes off guide"

Speech500

I don't really want to do that, but i just wana know, if you are a male and wear the wedding dress, do you get breasts and a curvy figure?

Windress

I can't say i'm shocked TBH... the thread has the word "breast" in the title... Sigh. Still i can see it's a joke, and i'm sure ladies might get their own mod for "increase package size". I'd call it the tripod mod.

I wonder if this mod would interfere with the NPCs ability to sprint.....

Finalchrono

Time Bandit
Hmm weird thread. Hilarious looking at what people actually searched to find this thread. "Can you take off childs clothing in skyrim?" .... who would really want to know this? Well, maybe it's best that I don't know actually.

Well, I guess it would be a nice mod if you were playing and wanted a bit of eye candy. The female bodies do seem to lack dimensions. I don't know whether this is a plus or not.... hmm.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts