In My Time of Need: Kematu or Saadia? (possible spoilers)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Xiomn

The walkthrough is wrong, the best way to complete the quest is to be a devious little s*** =P

agree to help the Alik'r (so you don't have to waste time slaying 8 guys), lead Saadia to the stable then quickly run behind Kematu and go sneak, once Kematu stuns Saadia sneak attack him with your one hander (x6 dam) and finish him, after doing so the quest pops up "Speak to Saadia" tell her "The Alik'r won't bother you anymore, blah blah blah" she thanks you and is happy so gives you 500G then loot Kematu for a further 150G and two nice swords.

All and all, least trouble for max profit, plus you get to see the whole quest!

I would never betray the all mighty noble Redguards.

cydonianknight

nonono... you guys are all wrong: lure her out to the stables, collect bounty from kematu, kill him, loot his body, unparalyze saadia, use a calm spell on her, collect HER bounty, and then kill and loot her. both NPC's die, but you get 1000 gold with assorted jewelry.

Jamirus

Eater of random alchemy ingredients
You say you failed by putting a few magicka perks on! I started as a breton. They are magical guys. They had loads of magic racial abilites but intstead i use a sword and shield and a bow!

Sold Saadia out because I was terrified of my guy getting ripped to pieces by scimitars at the time.

Second time I wanted a scimitar so bad that I decided to test my luck.

Uskyldig

Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die
Don't be a dick. Save the girl. The fighting will do you good as well.

Su8tle

The Shadow of Elsweyr
Saadia has a glorious rack. So I chose her. I'm a sucker for boobs, just ask my wife!

Su8tle

The Shadow of Elsweyr
Rat out the chick. She did the empire dirty bro.

So THEY say! who you going to believe? the dude in leather pants or the chick with the nice rack?

TheRealProdigy

Hero of Hammerfell
I just killed her.

Erth2Karin

fine pic bi da way x

wow couldnt resist wat a perfect op for a rumblezzzzzzzzzzz ... yee did have a pit stop for moral n perfection after readin up da awesome tred a decided no time like de present n let rip...jus beforea had ta answer double scim man a pressed red button n oppted outta answerin , saved up quick , then got hipnostised at celtics pic=]x n decided it is all a bit balancedeither way ya look at itthen her eyes caught mi focuz n it poped in mi head that a walked in cave a diplomated n excited a hero=]

when it came down ta it upon enterin a was attacked without cause or provication or given a chance ta explain why a was there or antthing big mistake on da cave nubs behalf so a schooled them all in manners...

a took mi helper uder the fountain up the ramp into the narrow corridor n asked her ta wait then a returned inta da cave took one look n retyrned there way of sayin hii n toasted one of there buts with a slight singe burn on mi lv 10 mini fire ball ta say hii in there way n they turned n bolted at mi so a ran into the narrow passage tuened n faced n slapped them up 1 bi one essey pessey=] jd

far as the moral goes a picked up all da skims rinsed there boss of 100g ta boot n decided a was gonna take all da skims ta the town centre thrown room n explain ta throwny that the dudes they kept ouuta da city cuz they was botterin guards a went ta have a chat with them n find out wat was goin on as a am da dragon born after all=] n without provo they attacked so a clean the cave up but a brought u the scims oh throwny ta let u know they had guard uniforms on n am gonna drop 6 of the scims ta the floor at his feet n say am keepin two as a trofy ta remind da town no one messes wiv us=]

then am goin ta da gal with a bottle of red say wat happened collect mi thankx n carry on treckin mind all clean n hapz

Duuuuude
I'm sorry, but you're unintelligible. I got to the end of the first paragraph & then just gave up & moved along.
Youre almost in cheezburger lolcatville - save yourself before its too late...
0_o

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
On my first playthrough, I sided with the Alik'r only because I was too cowardly to take on all eight of them in the cave. But I'm glad I did, because it convinced me that the Alik'r are the more likely ones to be telling the truth.

First of all, Saadia claims she had no idea that the Alik'r were in Whiterun, yet then tells you that she knows one was arrested and is currently in the Whiterun jail. That's pretty contradictory. Also, Saadia calls Kematu and his men assassins, yet if you turn her in, Kematu doesn't kill her—and isn't that what an assassin's supposed to do? (Along the same lines, if you pickpocket an Alik'r, they will later send hired thugs to kill you. If they really were assassins, wouldn't they just take you out themselves?)

So, yes. I'm inclined to believe the Alik'r, and therefore I usually side with them, because I am personally anti-Aldmeri Dominion, and every character I've played so far has been as well. When I get around to playing an Altmer, I'll side with Saadia since it would make sense for that character to support the Aldmeri Dominion.

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother
I sided with the pretty lady, my weakness.

Tannia

I tricked the Alik'r and just killed Keematu when he paralyzed Saadia, effectively not really doing anything but name dropping and still completing the quest

Whisper

The only benefit I can see from turning Saadia in is that the Alikir don't stand at the Whiterun gates anymore. The way I see it, Saadia is working, doing something respectable, and Kematu and his gang are hiding in a cave guarded by bandits.

Drewski

Relaxing on Revis Island, with Revis and Holmes :(
Ok, should I trust this bunch of swarthy guys from a desert land, who are banned from major cities for `unknown`[cough] reasons, who worship a different god, and carry curved swords, and who's name starts with `Al` AND who's leader lives in a Cave [cough,cough], OR, trust the pretty almost certain spy, who's cute and has a seductive voice.....

Hmmmm...[inscruitably strokes long white beard]..........;)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts