imperials or stormcloaks ?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

imperials or stormcloaks ? witch side are you on ?

• Imperials

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • stormcloaks

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mamali

I' stuck , witch side should i be ????????????????

DovahCap

The one cube to rule them all.
Imperials. Stormcloaks have a great cause, but Ulfric and Galmar are retarded racists.

Dovahlink69

Not the Dragonborn - A very naughty boy!
The Imperials are technically in the right,the way I see it,but the Stormcloak quests feel quite epic. I haven't actually played the Imperial Questline yet which is weird.

Docta Corvina

The Imperials are technically in the right,the way I see it,but the Stormcloak quests feel quite epic. I haven't actually played the Imperial Questline yet which is weird.

You should play it, at least once. The insight and perspectives you get from various NPCs are all in all pretty interesting. I also found it a rewarding questline, comparatively anyway.

Hargood

Defender of Helpless Kittens
I might suggest taking a look at the original Thread of D00m. :p Been going for months and has thousands of responses, many of them fairly well articulated, on both sides.

Imperials or Stormcloaks, what one? | Skyrim Forums

Yeah guys, I don't mean to be a "Dova-downer" but there are tons of these threads on this lol. The "Lurvly Docta Corvina" has a great thread linked above to discuss, and has great points on both sides.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
These threads are the bane of my existence. Why do they keep popping up? They are like a bad penny.

Dovahlink69

Not the Dragonborn - A very naughty boy!
You should play it, at least once. The insight and perspectives you get from various NPCs are all in all pretty interesting. I also found it a rewarding questline, comparatively anyway.
I've been meaning too,but with Hearthfire out I probably won't be making a new character for a while.

DovahCap

The one cube to rule them all.

Shavon Black

but imperials wanted to kill us at the beginning of the game
It seems like you already know what side you're leaning towards ;) I would recommend writing a character sketch of your current character (if you have not done so already). Determine his or her motives, background, personality, moral compass, etc. From there, you can consider which side to join based on what that character would do specifically.

Dar'Neko

Qahnaarin
I just realised I have never tried Imperial side either...

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
A couple of videos that I've uploaded :)

The Stormcloak side of the story base on officer opinion

I tend to favor more for the Stormcloaks because I understand them. I have a soft spot for the Rebels because I know how it feels to be the under dogs. I know how it feels to have your rights be taken away by a corrupted government. Their is absolutely no harm for worshiping Talos yet in order for the Emperor to keep his throne he sold skyrim and their people out to the elves. Its the Empires fault for the Thalmor mess in Skyrim. Their the ones that are responsible for the mass deaths of many Talos worshipers by the hands of the Thalmor. While many like to blame Ulfric and the Stormcloak the fact to the matter is that the empire makes the laws, not Ulfric or the Stormcloaks. Yes I know the horse thief scene... where the empire is too lazy and all.. Well the fact is laws are made for a reason... and it should be enforced. If the empire wasn't enforcing the laws that was part of the white gold concordat then shame on them.

The Empire side of the story base on officer opinion

Base on what I heard from this scene is that the empire is desperate for recruitments. Perhaps karma is finally biting them in the ass after what they done to their very own people that they're suppose to protect? People are fed up with the empire, even none skyrim citizens. The statement "The nord kings - oh, excuse me, "Jarls" was completely unnecessary. The best way to lose side points for me is to make these cute little cheap sarcastic comments like this.

It almost seems like the empire still don't have their plops together. Perhaps they should just bite the bullet, and give skyrim to Ulfric to control? This would give them less responsibility, which is probably the right thing to do, since they're still recovering from the Great war.

One Imperial captain. Not Tullius.
Oh General Tullius expressed such sympathetic for your incarceration, and almost getting you killed. If that wasn't sarcastic remark then I don't know what is. <~~ click for sound file.

azali100

The Empire side of the story base on officer opinion

Base on what I heard from this scene is that the empire is desperate for recruitments. Perhaps karma is finally biting them in the ass after what they done to their very own people that they're suppose to protect? People are fed up with the empire, even none skyrim citizens. The statement "The nord kings - oh, excuse me, "Jarls" was completely unnecessary. The best way to lose side points for me is to make these cute little cheap sarcastic comments like this.

It almost seems like the empire still don't have their pl*** together. Perhaps they should just bite the bullet, and give skyrim to Ulfric to control? This would give them less responsibility, which is probably the right thing to do, since they're still recovering from the Great war.

Oh General Tullius expressed such sympathetic for your incarceration, and almost getting you killed. If that wasn't sarcastic remark then I don't know what is. <~~ click for sound file.

I've seen you say this before. You need to understand the difference between recruitments and reinforcments. Recruits are new soldiers to be trained and added to the army. Reinforcments are existing troops brought in to supplement an army stationed somewhere to replenish numbers lost during battles. He said he isn't getting reinforcments from outside of Skyrim and as a result they recruit locally to make up for it. He didn't say people don't want to join the Leigon.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
I personally don't like any of them Stormcloacks, Imperials, Thalmor etc. You could say my main character is on his own "side".
But if I had to chose it would be the Stormcloaks and this comes from an Argonian player.
The Imperials are like the templars of Skyrim to me and no, templars aren't "witchhunters" that is the paladins.
The Imperials are my main enemy.

Bro, what was the point of rating my earlier post as off-topic? This thread has been done to death. Docta Corvina already posted the link. Visit it dude. Damn n00bs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts