Imperials or Stormcloaks, what one?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Daylon

That was my initial thinking, but then I realized it was a big misunderstanding. As for the other side, the Nords hate me simply because of my race, so screw them.
screw you you do not have enough heart and potential to fight for us so why should we like you anyways. I love all races accept for high elves and argonians... and it seems that khajiits are part of the dominian so i hate them too

Daylon

The imperials should just join the dominion. Heres a story dont you forget it and remember before every decision. I went out hunting with my stormcloak bodyguard Varstag. So we start our way north we see two goats. I pull up an arrow shoot em both before either can run. I get meat off none but take there hides. We stumble upon a cave pinemoon i think. Varstag insists we go inside then soon insists of camping there. But i am the leader and it is almost noon so i think we can get back to camp in time. So we actually find some vampires wich we kill. after, we start hunting our way around the island and we kill a snow bear. and when i turn around i see a keep and with my curiosity i see whos guarding it. it turns out its the THALMER. So i ask him POLITELY to let us in he says"Private buisness leave now."Then i pulled out my axe and asked again.Same answer. So i kill him in 3 THREE power hits then all his comrades attack with him using magic and maces like cowards. So i do not cower, i stay and fight even when my health is below 20. So after we kill all of them outside.We go inside to exterminate the thalmer. after we kill lets say i think 8 more we get to a flight of stairs. then all of a sudden we are charged by 4 mace guys up close we are also getting shot at by 5 archers and 2 conjuring coward mages who make two atranochs. so varstag and i get down to the last guy with a mace, and i was about to deliver the finishing blow but varstag special moves and gets in my way.anyways i end up hitting my best partner and he dies. So then i get enraged and start killing them all and use battlecry. they all start cowering and i chop them down one by one. after i kill them i walk through a door to find a torturing room. I kill the torturer kill the rest and come back to free the prisoners wich they didnt leave. but so im about to leave and a prisoner asks me if im feeling sick so i check on my active affects and it turns out i have the vampires disease luckily it was still just in progress.So after i head straight to solitude and buy every drink in the winking skeever and got drunk. So drink that it turns out that i had drank around 20 meads and 2 ale and a black briar reserve. Then listened to the bard sing. Then an imperial walked in and said "hurry up" wich in my drunk state i thought he asked me to fight him.So i punched him and knocked him down and a stormcloak guard ran in and arrested me.I couldve said i was the thane but was to drunk to remember.Got out of jail and my wife ysolda wasnt mad. But now im looking for another warrior worthy of fighting alongside a stormcloak general. That uses a two handed and is a nord.and thats my story and its time for me to get back to work.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!

Yeah I think the Thalmor lied about the magic part so they could get the Khajit on their side

Epic Keith

How is this supposed to help us? And if the Empire joined the Dominion, we would be slaves! All their Elven supremacy stuff would turn us into slaves and sooner become a similar story like the falmer

Daylon

How is this supposed to help us? And if the Empire joined the Dominion, we would be slaves! All their Elven supremacy stuff would turn us into slaves and sooner become a similar story like the falmer
we would not we would become extinct, or we would survive.As long as the gods stand alongside us we shall not perish. True nords fight and i would die, not in name of ulfric but in my familys name.

i would choose the stormcloaks because im all for standing up against the empire to show that im not a lapdog they can toy around with

Epic Keith

we would not we would become extinct, or we would survive.As long as the gods stand alongside us we shall not perish. True nords fight and i would die, not in name of ulfric but in my familys name.
but Tamriel would end up full of slaves, if I were to die in an Elven Tamriel, I would never enjoy the gifts of Sovngarde

Xavier Black of Solitude

The Immortal Thane of Solitude
the stormcloaks are rapidly destroying themselves with no imperial treaty the thalmor will launch a attack on skyrim and when the stormcloaks lie broken the thalmor will have a direct launching point to cyrodil hammerfell and morrowind in thsecond great war soon to come and with us the dragonborns the united empire can become whole again by re taking elswer valenwood and the summerset ilses but that can never happen if the storm cloaks win skyrim from our once united empire then innevitibly lose skyrim to the empire thus is why the empire has your support citzens

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
screw you you do not have enough heart and potential to fight for us so why should we like you anyways. I love all races accept for high elves and argonians... and it seems that khajiits are part of the dominian so i hate them too

Dude you realize that you just contradicted yourself right? You said that you love all races... but High elves, Argonians and khajiits... guess what? They're a race too. Just because you met a couple of khajiits that works for the Thalmor doesn't mean that the entire race is working for them.

Xavier Black of Solitude

The khajiits great mane was tricked by the dominion by the thalmor lieing about them restoring the twin moons which is a religious factor for them look it up on usep tes wiki lore

Xavier Black of Solitude

the stormcloaks are to ignorant and stubborn to relize there rebelion would be destroyed by the thalmor because the thalmor is 3 provinces skyrim is 1 wich is much less battle hardened and with lv 5 equipment when the cruel thalmor hav lv 30 quipment and heavy magic stormcloaks have little men comared to the thalmor and low resources and food stores

Xavier Black of Solitude

the empire will soon strike back at the dominion and take back the land the vile dominion stole and the treaty is weakoning and then the imperial leigons will strike ( this is hinted by general tulius at the end of the imperial quest line

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
ulfric is a vicious powerhungry egomaniac with a worthy cause but the man is a mere lie

You use the term "Power-hungry" like if its a bad thing. In fact that that is very typical for a politician so don't dangle that word to discredit Ulfric. The Emperor surrendered free worship to continue his status as Emperor, guess who was power hungry at the time ;)

the empire will soon strike back at the dominion and take back the land the vile dominion stole and the treaty is weakoning and then the imperial leigons will strike ( this is hinted by general tulius at the end of the imperial quest line

Don't you realize just how weak the Empire is? For a General to surrender under pressure just as Ulfric and Galmar enters Castle Dour and hides behind a woman, and then the actual Emperor gets assassinated by the Dark Brotherhood due to crappy and weak security. Yeah The empire can definitely handle the Dominion on round 2.

Xavier Black of Solitude

You use the term "Power-hungry" like if its a bad thing. In fact that that is very typical for a politician so don't dangle that word to discredit Ulfric. The Emperor surrendered free worship to continue his status as Emperor, guess who was power hungry at the time ;)

Don't you realize just how weak the Empire is? For a General to surrender under pressure just as Ulfric and Galmar enters Castle Dour and hides behind a woman, and then the actual Emperor gets assassinated by the Dark Brotherhood due to crappy and weak security. Yeah The empire can definitely handle the Dominion on round 2.

i see your point but whatever side that has the dragonborn is bound to win due to the power of save n relod
and the person who killed the emperor was the FN DRAGONBORN (caps lock wohoo)

Xavier Black of Solitude

i mainly support the empire out of my past tes games i played eversince morrowind and feel they will eventually ride this out like they do and get the protaganist to save the day just like in oblivion plus most protaganists who support the stormcloaks are new to tes games but not all

The Hungry Orc

Master of the Pyre
the stormcloaks are rapidly destroying themselves with no imperial treaty the thalmor will launch a attack on skyrim and when the stormcloaks lie broken the thalmor will have a direct launching point to cyrodil hammerfell and morrowind in thsecond great war soon to come and with us the dragonborns the united empire can become whole again by re taking elswer valenwood and the summerset ilses but that can never happen if the storm cloaks win skyrim from our once united empire then innevitibly lose skyrim to the empire thus is why the empire has your support citzens

If I was a Nord, I'd much rather my homeland go down fighting rather than bending knee to the Elves.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts