Imperials or Stormcloaks, what one?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
lies and lies your opinion! not the Empire anymore but Cydrill wil need the Help of Skyrim there be comming on a Alliance
between them ore a NAP Not Attack Pact but when cydrill need help!!!!

Skyrim coming to the aid of Cyrodiil? On it's own, without the Empire forcing them to aid... That's a funny one.

How the Provinces work, they do not help each other. The Empire only works together well when Imperial authority is high. When it is low, they invade and attack each other. Skyrim coming to the aid of Cyrodiil? Yeah, where was Skyrim when the Imperial City itself was besieged by legions of undead in the Fourth Era?

KingNLD

i say they need help of skyrim if the thalmor planed another war and you think
that skyrim is domb enough to not help then wil cydrill take in a day i think
and skyrim have more change to lose but if they help and of course hammerfelll wil help they win!!!

there is one reasen the Human most life on! a litte dumb of all of yours and if they help
they have a better change 2 reasons!

Gearuvagen

I know, You know
i say they need help of skyrim if the thalmor planed another war and you think
that skyrim is domb enough to not help then wil cydrill take in a day i think
and skyrim have more change to lose but if they help and of course hammerfelll wil help they win!!!
Hammerfell won't help the Empire nor is it likely they would help Skyrim.
Skyrim if they somehow won the civil war they would be in no way able, nor would they want to help Cyrodiil.

there is one reasen the Human most life on! a litte dumb of all of yours and if they help
they have a better change 2 reasons!
tumblr_lw7293R6841r3ixk7.jpg

Hollandi Troglodytarum

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
My god, these Stormcloaks keep coming with less and less logical and reasonable arguments.

No wonder they are struggling to fight against Auxiliary Legions.

KingNLD

Hammerfell won't help the Empire nor is it likely they would help Skyrim.
Skyrim if they somehow won the civil war they would be in no way able, nor would they want to help Cyrodiil.

tumblr_lw7293R6841r3ixk7.jpg

Hollandi Troglodytarum

-__- the war is not based on Countrys but on a Human rase nobody will get their hands of that
al country's big enough wil help!!!!!!!! the thalmor willl Destroy the human raise bullplops! lies and lies!
if my country is cydrill and i can get help en we have a change i will accept glady that help
not country is dumb enough!

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Hammerfell fought on at great cost, the entire southern part of their province was devastated. Redguards are also the most naturally talented warriors in Tamriel, but they couldn't have fought the Dominion to a stand still had it not been for the Empire. The Empire weakened the Aldmeri Dominion and that allowed the Redguards to fight a weakened Dominion, though it was at high cost, perhaps too high.

It's not just that Stormcloak Skyrim is unwilling to aid Cyrodiil, because we all know they won't rush to aid the Imperials, it's also because they will be unable to go into war. Their army is no match for the Aldmeri Dominion, they don't have the supplies needed to send soldiers all the way to Valenwood and Elsweyr, which will be where the war is. Not within Cyrodiil, nearly the entire army of the Empire is sitting on the Dominion's border, preparing for war. The Aldmeri are going to have a tough time getting into Cyrodiil with a united Empire, with Cyrodiil cut off from the other provinces that made up the Empire, it's going to be a lot harder.

You talk about the provinces forming an alliance... They're already in an alliance, the Empire. You're breaking apart that alliance. You don't break an alliance to form a new alliance which would be the exact same as it would be if the Empire had remained united and attacked the Aldmeri Dominion. The Talos ban isn't permanent.

You want to fight the Aldmeri Dominion, taking the war to them, join the Legion. Looking at the big picture.

You want to kick out a few Thalmor Agents by sacking two Nordic cities and slaughtering many Nords to put Ulfric Stormcloak on the throne of Skyrim, while he and the rest of the Stormcloaks boast about attacking the Aldmeri Dominion, but really they can't, spending rest of their lives being all talk. Join the Stormcloaks. Looking at the small picture.

At least the Empire is in a better position to attack the Aldmeri Dominion, by having their Legions already deployed along the Dominion's border, preparing for a war.

Main Stormcloak argument is that the Empire are Thalmor puppets. Yet none simply ask, why like twenty six years later do the Thalmor start trouble? They have had twenty six years, it's not like the treaty was made yesterday. Why this sudden tactic to distract the Empire, to force them into a Civil War. I mean if the Empire were simply puppets, why would they be seeking the destruction of the Empire, what could of made them go to this length to deplete Imperial resources. I guess the appearance of nearly the entire Imperial Army on their doorstep made them go "Oh plops"

KingNLD

yeah yeah... -,-

listen as skyrim wil indepence they have right to have it empire will that not! so there own fault!

what that video say the first that i let see here that is so true empire is weaking time for a new
nation to arise and have it power!

Gearuvagen

I know, You know
yeah yeah... -,-

listen as skyrim wil indepence they have right to have it empire will that not! so there own fault!

what that video say the first that i let see here that is so true empire is weaking time for a new
nation to arise and have it power!
Skyrim did have the right to leave the Empire and Torygg was considering it, until Ulfric murdered him. At the point the Empire had no choice but to act.

You do realize that: While yes the Empire is weakened, the Aldmeris Dominion is just as or perhaps more weakened by the Great War. The AD sneak attacked Cyrodiil took the Empire by surprise, yet even with that advantage they still lost their entire army at the Battle of the Red Ring. So, so we can presume they don't have that big of a standing army left in Valenwood or Elsweyr.

Also the Empire will never fall it is the Bread & Butter of the ES series, it would be like Removing Jedis' from Star Wars 7 it's not going to happen. If you had played any other ES game you'd realize this.

Besides if by some foul machination of evil, the Empire is disbanded. It will be Hammerfell or Black Marsh that'll be the new Military power.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Ulfric has got it into his mind, that he'll be leading Tamriel. He would probably come to aid, if they swear fealty to him.

"For it will be Skyrim that shall lead Tamriel in those dark days, when the fate of the world is finally determined."

He leads Skyrim, so he thinks he'll lead Tamriel. I would much rather see every province burn, before having Ulfric rule Tamriel.

Janus3003

Skyrim Marriage Counselor
hmmm...all i can say is that are best pro-imperial speakers (Docta and drunkenmage come to mind) should put up a video to state why the Imperials are right, though there's so many reasons they probably have to make to :p

Discipline in the Stormcloak leadership is terrible. Shameful is what it is.

KingNLD

Ulfric has got it into his mind, that he'll be leading Tamriel. He would probably come to aid, if they swear fealty to him.

"For it will be Skyrim that shall lead Tamriel in those dark days, when the fate of the world is finally determined."

He leads Skyrim, so he thinks he'll lead Tamriel. I would much rather see every province burn, before having Ulfric rule Tamriel.

The Biggest Lyer not true!!!! empire yes it do dominion yes it do skyrim NO!!!!!!!!!!!

KingNLD

Ulfric says it himself...

"...For it will be Skyrim that shall lead Tamriel in those dark days, when the fate of the world is finally determined." -
Ulfric Stormcloak, http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Ulfric_Stormcloak[/quote]

I understand that you take literally what he bedoedl as skyrim is independent kingdom cydrill and what still remains no more than empire is :) and they are losing well then skyrim is perhaps the strongest or over or just not going to be logical thought; )

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage

Skyrim is not the strongest, Cyrodiil is currently the strongest province of the Empire. Skyrim is perhaps now the weakest province in Tamriel after the Civil War. Having many dead and cities have been attacked, just like Cyrodiil was twenty six years ago. Cyrodiil has nearly the entire army of the Empire currently within it's borders. Ulfric is unwilling to even mess with Cyrodiil, fearing that the province will take up arms against him. He can't afford a war with Cyrodiil, it would be a slaughter as the standard Legions would have to be diverted to defend Cyrodiil if Ulfric made an open move against them. You don't mess with one of the normal Legions, he's fighting locally recruited Auxiliary units. Not the true Legionnaires that are in heavy armor, with their heavy infantry, heavy cavarly and the Imperial Battlemages of the Shadow Legion. Using Akaviri tactics and high end equipment, the Stormcloak Army would be wiped out man for man. They're having trouble fighting the Auxiliaries, the trouble they would have with even a single Legion would be quite high.

"We're ready to march on Solitude, but the Emperor's cousin is getting married! If royal blood was spilt, all of Cyrodiil would be up in arms. We can't afford an all out war with the Empire. So we'll bide our time for now." - Ulfric Stormcloak

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
426553_458679850868656_1327690619_n.jpg

Ulfric and his 2 beautiful Nord women <3

HAIL TO THE STORMCLOAKS! Burn the Imperial filth to the ground! Join the Stormcloaks and get women :) If you're a woman who wants to join the Stormcloaks can get men :) It works both ways.

farkas_and_ulfric_in_bed_by_lostangel1987-d4jab2g.jpg

Meanwhile in Windhelm...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts