Imperials or Stormcloaks, what one?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Ozan

the Magnificent Bastard
How is this thread still alive?

Ozan finds most refuse to accept or even acknowledge the opinion of others, for they will always be right when others are always clearly wrong. Simple.

nordicowboy

Must be my Nord blood......
Ozan finds most refuse to accept or even acknowledge the opinion of others, for they will always be right when others are always clearly wrong. Simple.
Not that simple. So many flame wars have gone on here that the mods could/should have locked it. Undoubtedly dozens of posts have been deleted.

Ozan

the Magnificent Bastard
Not that simple. So many flame wars have gone on here that the mods could/should have locked it. Undoubtedly dozens of posts have been deleted.

Khajiit finds himself agreeing. However, debate is often not as simple as well. One mustn't point fingers and call names. One must point fingers and call names without actually doing so, providing facts that prove that one is right and the other is a fool.

Thus is politics.

Ozan enjoys this war of words, full of denial and subterfuge. Ozan knows better than to pick sides amongst dirt and sand.

nordicowboy

Khajiit finds himself agreeing. However, debate is often not as simple as well. One mustn't point fingers and call names. One must point fingers and call names without actually doing so, providing facts that prove that one is right and the other is a fool.

Thus is politics.

Ozan enjoys this war of words, full of denial and subterfuge. Ozan knows better than to pick sides amongst dirt and sand.
Ozan's use of third-person diction creeps me out a bit.

Anouck

Queen of Procrastination
I was doing the quest 'Diplomatic Immunity' at the ambessy. I was shocked to see Jarl Balgruuf and general Tullius talking with the Thalmor scum! I thought they were on 'my' side. Could someone explain to me why they were there?? Are the imperials friends with the Aldmeri Dominion?

nordicowboy

How do you rebuild something in a short time in an active warzone :D and Winterhold isn't that the place where half of it fell into the ocean. Kinda hard to do...
Doesn't take long for Whiterun to look better after me and my Stormcloak homies ransack it. And as far as Winterhold goes.....magic!

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
Doesn't take long for Whiterun to look better after me and my Stormcloak homies ransack it. And as far as Winterhold goes.....magic!
Not really honestly from my friend (who is a stormcloak) Whiterun looked raped... to be honest don't you think that since Helgen isn't an important player hub Bethesda just left it :D but in all seriousness I go to Solitude and Whiterun and buildings are messed up. As for Winterhold magic does have limitations for the regular spellcasters, and the nords are superstitious, Is the word I guess, to actually use magic

nordicowboy

Not really honestly from my friend (who is a stormcloak) Whiterun looked raped... to be honest don't you think that since Helgen isn't an important player hub Bethesda just left it :D but in all seriousness I go to Solitude and Whiterun and buildings are messed up. As for Winterhold magic does have limitations for the regular spellcasters, and the nords are superstitious, Is the word I guess, to actually use magic
You're taking this WAY more seriously than I am! hahaha:D

Ozan

the Magnificent Bastard
Empire is the dirt though right? cause stormcloaks are kinda racist fascists...
At least the Empire builds while the Stormcloaks destroy

Now we must debate dirt and sand? Is nothing too ridiculous for the people of Skyrim?

This shall suffice for Khajiit.

Ozan views the Colovian Empire as sand, for sand is far more expansive than dirt and mighty enough to consume entire cities overnight.. He views the Stormcloak Nord as dirt for dirt has been used as a common insult in the past, but a wise man knows there is more in the dirt than simply dirt.

Ozan also discussed the "racism" of the Stormcloak Nord, at least for Khajiit. Colovian Nord prosecutes Khajiit just as quickly. But at least the Stormcloak Nord never stole Khajiit lands, unlike the Colovian Nord or at least their Colovian superiors.

Yes, Khajiit is biased for Khajiit reasons, as he should be. Do not question the actions within a simple note, question actions based on an entire map.

Docta Corvina

Personally, while tempers have flared in here and it has gotten ridiculous at times, by and large the discussion has been relatively civil. Many of us are very steadfast and stubborn (yes, I include myself in that) and that can lead to serious butting of heads. But I don't think that the topic itself should be banished from discussion. Over 200 pages in and we're still going back and forth and while it's tiresome to some people, those of us who do like debating and shedding light on what drives us in that aspect of the game enjoy it. And I say that if things deteriorate to pure poo-slinging and nothing else, then by all means bring hammers down on the ones responsible.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts