Immortal Words - Saurano Direnni

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

BIGwooly

Tirdas ~ Wilderness

Another day spent searching with this ring. I can't say my confidence in this plan is growing.

There is something strange going on on Solstheim, though. I've seen a number of building sites since the first day I set foot on the island. There is one near Raven Rock, and another near Neloth's tower. Today I found one high in the mountains above, and just above it another construction site. This one was much larger, enormous really. All of the worker seemed to be under a spell of some kind, similar to my undead followers.

There were also skeletons all over the mountain ... the skeletons of dragons. Considering the events that took place in Skyrim less than a half century ago, the sight of so many dragon remains makes me nervous.

I ventured beyond this place and further up the mountain, finding a cave with an altar next to the entrance, and beyond that a riekling fort of some kind.

The daylight is beginning to fade and I won't be able to make it back to the ruins before dark. I'm going to have a look inside the cave and see if it's a suitable place to spend the night.

With any luck, perhaps the one I seek will be inside.

BIGwooly

Tirdas ~ Wilderness

The cave was infested with hagravens. Three sisters with nasty dispositions. But they are dead now, and I've raised my steel warrior up again to fight another day.

There's little to describe regarding the cave, so I won't bother. It's merely a place to rest tonight, and stay out of the bitter cold.

Tomorrow I will resume the search with this cursed ring.

BIGwooly

Middas ~ Wilderness

Still nothing from this ring. I'm beginning to wonder if Neloth is playing me for the ultimate fool. How amusing to send your adversary off to find his salvation with a ring that does absolutely nothing.

I've come across a cabin that appears to have been abandoned. Still the fire pit out front is smoking, so I'm cautious. If the one I seek is not here I'm going to have to head back down toward the shore and rethink everything.

BIGwooly

Middas ~ Wilderness

The door to the cabin was locked, so with great frustration I retreated from the mountain. The path down to the shore was difficult, both in terrain and living threats. That bastard Mogrul has sent more bounty hunters after me, for a debt I don't even owe. I will deal with him soon enough.

His trio of thugs were no match for the sister and the steel man. The fight was over almost as quickly as it had begun. I took the gold from their pockets, which felt satisfying considering Mogrul wants gold from me.

From there I headed back toward the Dwemer ruins. I paused on the shore for a bit, staring at Neloth's giant mushroom tower, with the Red Mountain billowing smoke in the distance. I wanted so bad to go to the tower, and attempt to kill Neloth one more time. But what was the point? I knew the outcome. I had no new tricks to spring, no new plans to unleash. I had nothing.

And that's when I saw it, in my moment of dispair .. my moment of utter frustration. A large tree on the shore below the tower, and a figure walking beside it. Perhaps this figure was the one I searched for. Could he have been so close all along?

I quickly made my way over to the solitary pine tree in the dimming light. As I got closer I noticed a faint blue glow up ahead. But the glowing mass wasn't moving like the figure was, and in a few more moments I discovered the figure was an ash spawn.

After a skirmish in the final moments of light, the ash spawn was dead and I approached the site. It was a cemetery. The glow was emanating from one of the graves.

I've no idea what to expect, I only know I'm strongly against another trip to the darkness right now.

BIGwooly

Middas ~ Wilderness

A dead end. Literally.

The grave was empty .. well, save for a heart stone and a staff with a weak calm enchantment on it. Both are of no use to me.

What does this mean? Is Neloth's other tormenter a ghost? How does one go about finding a ghost? Is the tormentor a relative of the deceased? Are they living close by? Do they work for Neloth already?

I don't know what to do with this.

Neloth!!!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts