If you could add any feature to your house...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
J

Jeremius

Would like to add some guard house or something, then hire mercenaries or guards to help guard the place while you are gone. You could spend money to upgrade them, or have them weak and die every time you hire/re-hire them.

ZeroDragon

Bring me my broadsword, and clear understanding.
I'd like a covered, external smithy instead of my cellar being so smokey, and a bigger house, and an outside cooking fire so I can invite others round for a steak or two.

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
You know, its kind of funny, but if you think about it, Winterhold has a monopoly on colleges in skyrim, but also that college only teaches magic. Can I use my oodles of money to start my own college of learning and be a place of discovery for things like advanced mathematics, chemistry, biology, and so on, maybe we could even bring back some of the technology the dwemer had. Then there could be quests to bring about these new technologies and such and then maybe my dinner table could be served by dwemer automations and kill my enemies while I eat. I mean, if people would stop focusing on learning about magic and killing each other in the civil war, we could all end up playing skyrim in skyrim in a few hundred years, come on guys I took care of the dragons can't you help me be happy with better technology.

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
You know, its kind of funny, but if you think about it, Winterhold has a monopoly on colleges in skyrim, but also that college only teaches magic. Can I use my oodles of money to start my own college of learning and be a place of discovery for things like advanced mathematics, chemistry, biology, and so on, maybe we could even bring back some of the technology the dwemer had. Then there could be quests to bring about these new technologies and such and then maybe my dinner table could be served by dwemer automations and kill my enemies while I eat. I mean, if people would stop focusing on learning about magic and killing each other in the civil war, we could all end up playing skyrim in skyrim in a few hundred years, come on guys I took care of the dragons can't you help me be happy with better technology.

A dwemer college would be awesome! have Calcelmo as a teacher, the Dragonborn could go on dangerous expeditions to uncover artifacts, that chick in the Dawnguard is also pretty keen on Dwemer gear. I think its a fantastic idea :D

Torok

A bathing room.

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
I would love to see them make like, a bath house outdoors. Like for the property you get from Dawnstar, you could have a bath house outdoors on the clear stretch of tundra. Inside, it would have a BIG steamy pool, and a separate sauna room, with a device similar to the natural steam crags filling the room with steam :) Also, the ability to enhance the bath pool to add rejuvenating effects to it; adding Fire Salts would make you more resistant to cold (like when you step out into the cold tundra after a nice bath, you'd be warm all over!) and also would give you a stamina boost, or something :) I think it would be neat to have a bath that gives you some bonuses! Why not add some interesting features like that?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts