[IDEA] Skyrim PvP Server (Minecraft)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

iPedobear

Sexy Bear
First off, I’d like to say that I am in no way capable of hosting a minecraft server, nor would I be willing to fund one. I am simply sharing an idea that I had earlier today. Perhaps someone more capable of hosting or funding a server like this would be interested in picking this up.
I was thinking earlier today about how much I love minecraft and skyrim. Then I started to think about how cool it would be to have a server in which one could belong to one of the 9 holds of skyrim; own businesses, property, or even be a member of the Jarl’s court ( The Jarls would have to be chosen by the divines/moderators, thanes, stewards and court mages by the jarls).You could join a side in the rebellion, or play as a rogue treasure hunter, looking for dungeons to loot. You could be a miner, collecting coal and iron for the town’s barracks, or a lumberjack collection wood for the town. There could be hold v. hold battles, Stormcloak v. Imperial battles, bandit raids, and pretty much anything else you could think of. As there would be no dragons, this would obviously take place before the reappearance of Alduin, or perhaps as a sort of alternate storyline. I don’t imagine it would be too difficult. A few plugins such as Towny in order to allow for separate chats for different holds, Factions to allow for affiliations with groups such as the Imperials and Stormcloaks, McMMO to for the element of RPG, some sort of mod that deals with currency, and some permissions allowing for certain properties to be private. Things like that. Honestly, I think the hardest part would be building each hold, and having a user count large enough to allow for the server to flourish.
What do you all think? Is this the type of server you’d like to play in, or am I the only one?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts